The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2005, 07:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Arrow...

I and no doubt most others here share in your grief and concern for America's Brave & Gallant Warriors, Defenders and Protectors of us all.

Regardless, don't let typically leftist underminers, character assassinators and continual Allied Troop Demoralizers get you down.

Still, I have to admit that more than a few times reading such babblings that ONLY American, Arab, French, German or UN type Leftists (plus murderous muslim terrorist enemy scum) CAN ONLY APPRECIATE...& RIGHT HERE on patriotfiles.com, is EVEN MORE disgusting than the enemy helpfulness or enemy encouraging daily seen in the mainstream press/media.

Also, Veterans should know much better about such, than do most politicians, journalists or college professors. To most alluded to, warfare is just something to chit-chat about,...or just another way for fanatical political fools to: "Recapture The White House" AT ANY COST to America.

Besides,...Honorable Veterans should differently act Honorably and not despicably as some politicians. Plus, Veterans should always support America and not perpetually undermine America so foolishly,...both here at home and abroad.
Would be much more decent of such fools.
Don't you think?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2005, 08:35 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default Ok

Not that I owe anyone of you an explanation, David put me in charge of that thread and I figure until he removes me from it, I own it, I will answer to him or Bern, but having grown very fond of most of the members here, I will explain my actions.

The thread in question was closed because I did not agree with the bullshit that Chas was spewing and the attacks he was making on fellow members. I deleted his last thread and closed the post after sending him a personal message, detailing the right and wrongs of posting here.

You want to hang someone, here I am, take your best shot.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 12-02-2005, 08:52 PM

Well there it is. The moderator as censor. I'm still here, and I really don't give a fig what the rest of you think.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

After reading the closed thread I have to agree with it being closed. It would just make everyone more angry and let someone spew stupidity.

No mater what your view on the war and the view on our president and other washington folk no one should ever question one's service to the country during a time of war.

If you think that young man WANTS to be there your crazy. They just want to do there job's. So what if they believe in the job they are doing, its there ass on the line.

Thanks for this post!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:01 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Censor...you bet your sorry ass! You see there is a code of ethics that goes along with posting on this site, when that code is violated, censorship happens.

Because of my place as moderator I have to stand and take the insults my friends, most of whom I have met and am honored to call brother or sister, throw at me while trying to protect the likes of you....someone who has done nothing other than degrade the service these great people have given and someone who stands against almost everything I believe in.

I have and will continue to censor until David or Bern remove me.

Now why don't you just crawl back to whatever hole you climbed from and leave the people of this site alone.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:29 PM

Actually I am Catman, just as soon as the Boss takes down the photos he stole from me.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:01 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Trav...

Youdon't owe me an explanation. I've been in your shoes and had to make calls that no one understood and the scenario was pretty close to what you are talking about with that thread. Seeing something that no one else saw and having to make a call on it.This whole thing is on me and not on you. It's my choice.You've warned me and I heard you.Youhave a job to do. And I've got a principal to stand by.We're cool. No sweat GI.It's not like you'd besending me back to theSt. VincentsHomeFor Orphans. No one wants to take a shot at you. Welove you little brother and appreciate your love for us and your service to this country...Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 12-02-2005, 11:19 PM

Dang! Missed it! To.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

okay I am not going go into this cause the last thing I need right now is More friends pissed off at me. .
Robert your right we had 10 Marines died today. No names yet but i have a friend that is in Falluja.Everytime there is something go down my ass gets on the comp and starts typing away. I have not her from him sense November 16,2005 I have seen 100's of lists of names of deaths sense the war has started.Have yet to see his name on I check it everyday. I have also not recived nothing back in the mail yet.I have my family and friends here in florida praying with me. So if you call can find just a few mins to say a prayer for me please do so.. I have friends at work that as soon as they see me they as how my guys and girls overseas are doing after I answer they are like and how are you btw. I am a wreck right now.. Thanksgiving was a mess for me too.. But I will make it thru..
thanks for everything
love ya
tina

P.S Travis: I don't think you owe anyone an explanation. But you proved what kind of person you are for giving one.. I am pround to beable to say you are a friend of mine

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
Old 12-02-2005, 11:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

i can't edit my posts so i am sure you will find alot of typos like
her= heard :P

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten