The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-15-2002, 01:53 PM

Default Newspapers and Vietnam

Why is it as soon as troops need to be moved anywhere in the world there is always at least one reporter saying it reminds them of Vietnam. :cd:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2002, 02:05 PM

Because reporters are not investigative. They wouldn't know how to research a story and present a legitimately reasoned viewpoint. They just print the media sheet presented to them by the organisation to which the story relates and then make that wild generalization 'Vietnam Revisited'.

What that does is stir up debate and then they 'find' a story because some patriot has had it up to their ears and speaks out.

Reporters have no conceivable comprehension of what Vietnam was all about from the perspective of the survivors, the fallen, the family and friends of the fallen and the millions of true patriots who suport a democratic way of life where freedom and liberty are enjoyed.

Read the sermon by Hagge; it's obvious reporters don't dwell in the house of God.
Old 12-15-2002, 02:22 PM

Wazza- That sermon by Hagee is very stirring."The Soldier" That whole bit of prose is printed in large letters on a plaque at Ft Benning,Ga. I have a picture of my son in full battle garb & I have that inscribed below the picture. When people come into my house and they read it- I think it makes it real for them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote