04-23-2013 01:04 AM

Dental technician displays "Excellence in All We Do"

Name and Rank: Senior Airman Anna Gibson
Unit: 48th Dental Squadron
Duty Title: Dental technician
Time in Service: 3 years, 6 months
Time at Lakenheath: 2 years
Hometown: Panama City, Fla.
Hobbies: Traveling, skimboarding, bowling, volunteering and hanging out with friends
Core Value Portrayed: "Excellence in all We Do"

How does the individual portray that core value?
Gibson is a stellar troop, top of the crop. She excels in everything that she does. As the Airmen Committed to Excellence organization president for the 48th Fighter Wing, she managed a budget of over $5K, volunteered more than 120 hours, mentored over 150 of Liberty's finest Airmen and has been a part of 14 events across the wing. She is adamant about her education and her work ethic is impeccable. I am truly proud of her and her accomplishments and I know that she will continue to be a successful member of the United States Air Force.

Why is serving in the Air Force important to you?
I like the value of the Air Force. It motivates me to become a better person, not for myself but for the people my service benefits. My Dad was in the Air Force and my family taught me to work hard for the things I want in life. You have to do what needs to be done, so you can have the things you want.

What accomplishment during your Air Force career are you most proud of?
I am proud of being a nominee in the 2012 Annual Awards. I was a spectator in the 2011 Annual Awards and I told myself I would work to be in them the next year.

What are your personal and/or professional goals?
I want to be successful.

What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of the job is my co-workers and interacting with my patients.

tags:
Spotlight on You!
Senior Airman Anna Gibson

Section:
Spotlight On You!

Tweet
Email
Print

Dental technician displays "Excellence in All We Do"

Senior Airman Anna Gibson
Tue., April 23
Name and Rank: Senior Airman Anna Gibson
Unit: 48th Dental Squadron
Duty Title: Dental technician
Time in Service: 3 years, 6 months
Time at Lakenheath: 2 years
Hometown: Panama City, Fla.
Hobbies: Traveling, skimboarding, bowling, volunteering and hanging out with friends
Core Value Portrayed: "Excellence in all We Do"

How does the individual portray that core value?
Gibson is a stellar troop, top of the crop. She excels in everything that she does. As the Airmen Committed to Excellence organization president for the 48th Fighter Wing, she managed a budget of over $5K, volunteered more than 120 hours, mentored over 150 of Liberty's finest Airmen and has been a part of 14 events across the wing. She is adamant about her education and her work ethic is impeccable. I am truly proud of her and her accomplishments and I know that she will continue to be a successful member of the United States Air Force.

Why is serving in the Air Force important to you?
I like the value of the Air Force. It motivates me to become a better person, not for myself but for the people my service benefits. My Dad was in the Air Force and my family taught me to work hard for the things I want in life. You have to do what needs to be done, so you can have the things you want.

What accomplishment during your Air Force career are you most proud of?
I am proud of being a nominee in the 2012 Annual Awards. I was a spectator in the 2011 Annual Awards and I told myself I would work to be in them the next year.

What are your personal and/or professional goals?
I want to be successful.

What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of the job is my co-workers and interacting with my patients.

More...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links