The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2016, 08:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Deplorable" Americans Prevail

"Deplorable" Americans Prevail (November 9, 2016)

Unfortunately for the Clintons, Obama and rest of Democrat Ruling Elite, large financial supporters, lobbyists, their Propaganda Ministry and/or a largely supportive mainstream press/media mostly comprised of Democrat Supremacists or Condescending: "Talking heads", and their many Greatly Duped Dem followers,...Donald J. Trump is now America's new President Elect.

I know that crushes the hopes of many previously living Quite Well and enriching selves, friends and party at great U.S. Taxpayer expense, while doing little to nothing for We Americans. But,...SO WHAT!!! Such career Political Hacks should get off The Dole and get themselves some other worthwhile jobs, for-a-change.

Regardless, my compliments to Mr. Trump for prevailing and winning against such Truly Great Odds and achieving that grand title and Truly Tough Job (if done properly) as President of The United States. Bravo. You fought well, were differently honest to We Americans, and thus deserved to win.

My (no doubt may others also) Best Wishes for you, America and All Americans, Mr. President Elect.

Plus, this nobody wishes you All The Luck possible for: "Draining the swamp" in Washington.

Also, and given that So Many greatly selective and self-serving scum must be replaced and So Many lordly dictates or decrees and policies must be removed, corrected or politically overturned,...you'll no doubt need all the luck you can get.

"It's a dirty job". "But someone has to do it". And obviously, You-du-right-man for the job, Mr. Trump.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 11-09-2016 at 11:42 AM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2016, 08:57 AM

Lightbulb

Let the house cleaning begin. New blood - new ideas and new deals - will hopefully make our country what we all want.

Trump - it won't be easy - the system as stated by Neil will be difficult to break up. I wish you luck only from the standpoint that it needs to be sanitized and the stench removed. The government of the people and for the people must be put back into order.

Accomplish the goals you promised. Work for all people's and betterment of our American way of life. Our grandkids depend on your abilities to make us whole again.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 07:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WELL STATED, Boats.

Still one would hope that all fools Stupidly Protesting (Actually Greatly Destructive Rioting Stupidly) because Madam Hillary and/or The Great Savior Of Benghazi didn't win the election and get to Officially Protect All Rest of We Americans JUST AS MISERABLY, eventually come to their senses.

Regardless and quite fortunately, I'm sure that most Decent or Law-abiding Americans' sentiments are like yours,...AND NOT like those career Destructive Looters, Rioters or Arsonists, as previously alluded to.

Police treating career Destructive Looters, Rioters or Arsonists as if mere Protesters, is also quite stupid, since such stupidly only encourages more of the same.

If there are Never REAL Consequences to suffer, herds will do as they-damn-well please.

Neil
Old 12-15-2016, 11:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Apparently that anti-Trump Protesting (actually Sore Looser griping) has gotten even worse than before, and when we last discussed same.

Before it was only those career protesters (Dem/Soros Paid about $1500. per protest, riot, burning or property destruction) Superior & Condescending insisting that Donald Trump be denied his rightfully won United States Presidency.

Lately, now even Obama, Clintons, Pelosi, Reid and other high ranking and typically Superior & Condescending Democrat Lords & Ruling Elite have joined in belittling and insulting Trump, just like those career protesters previously alluded to usually do.

Do you think that Soros gives those high ranking Dem Cry-Baby Loosers more than $1500. a pop, for when they quite concertedly (quite Dishonorably also) insult and low-rate President-elect Donald Trump AND FAMILY?

Neil