The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-10-2020, 09:04 AM

Default "You're full of s***": Biden's 2nd Amendment voter outreach in Detroit going as well

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2020, 09:19 AM

Arrow Gun control will always be a major topic to American's

Biden and other's to limit mass killings and I don't disagree with that. American's have always had guns at one time or another. It's our right and unless changed by Congress and the Supreme Courts - I don't see this ever being removed.

However - explain to me why more than ever we are having more shootings each and every day? Now that's the big issue. Kid's shot in school - workers shot at work - gun violence is up no two ways about it. Taking away American's guns will only open the door to the bad guys still keeping theirs.

Yes we have gun violence issues but that is the hardest subject to justify removing all guns from all US Citizens. We need better regulations but that still won't stop back door purchasing of guns through the bad guys.

You will never rid the US guns in this country - yes there will be more shootings and robberies and deaths. Crime is the biggest issue. Taking away American Gun Owner's guns won't fix the issue as I said earlier the bad guys will always have guns. Those are the ones you want off the street.

This argument will continue for many many more years. No President or Congress will rule on this argument - as they will be quickly voted out of office. Homeowner safety is paramount and they will never surrender their guns.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote