The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-22-2020, 02:09 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The Truth & The End-Game

-22-2020

It is a crying shame that “Our Little Planet” is, and always has been, occupied by such liars, along with mental and moral cretins and cowards! And once again, this is not the way that it was meant to be, nor is it the way that it has to be, or even the way that it must be? Rather it is just the way that it is, and the way that mankind wishes to keep it!

There is no pride, or even dignity, after all, in being naught but a pile of odiferous crap!

That is rather a personal choice of humanity, and it always has been, ever since ‘The Biblical Cain” first slew his brother Able and then lied to “The Good Lord Himself” – claiming that: “I Am Not My Brother’s Keeper?” (Oh yes he was, as are we all!!)

And whether you like it or not, or even whether you will accept it or not, not a whole lot has really changed over these many millennia, except for the fact that the gun has replaced the club and the rock as humanity’s weapon of choice – what fools we humans continue to be – and no, I personally see no way out, save for oblivion itself?

Hardcore