The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-25-2020, 01:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Lockdowns, Are They Killing Our Nation?

12-25-2020

Now I don’t know about you, but it definitely seems to me that a great deal of those chattering political heads, are currently attempting (demanding) that they have the right and the mandate to rewrite our entire way of life – and to this I respond, “BULL CRAP!”

“I Know, I Know” – you have heard it all before! But if this is truly the case, and you even suspect it to be a fact- then why in “The Hell” haven’t you done anything about it (within the law), and at least spouted-out and let your justifiable concerns and anger be known? Or are you content to merely digest the illogical trash that is being spoon-fed to us all, “By The Shovel!”

“It seems to me” that in the last three-quarters of a century, or roughly since the ending of “World War II”, at a point in time when the catbird seat had but one occupant, that we have allowed the same brand of controllers to literally take-over our rights and our thought processes – and what’s more, we now seem more than content to accept the status-quo –

“Why Is That,” I Ask You?

Finally, it definitely seems to me that we have literally paid our dues over the last two and a half centuries, and that no other human being, no matter how highly positioned or pompously born, has the right to demand or to dictate how we must think and how we must act (within the law) – and so it once again is and must remain, “At Least As Far As I Am Concerned!”

Hardcore
Old 12-25-2020, 02:50 PM

Default True

Our govement thinks we are naive about our situation and yet they are telling us we don't know the issues at hand. We are not unaware of our circumstances but rather those that speak in our behalf without our approval. We the people know what's right and wrong except no one is listening to us. Their stupidity will be there downfall. The people will not tolerate such actions.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote