The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2022, 03:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation He Surely Lived......

4-9-2022

“The greatest tribute that can be paid to any man is the words - “HE SURELY LIVED!”

But no man should ever be remembered just because of his financial wealth, worldly position or even his transient heritage alone! For to my way of thinking, that man is often a fraud and a phony! And every man should, and must, be judged by his very own character (or lack there-of), and I truly pity the poor damned fool who is so ignorant of fact, as to believe that finances, rumor, and even breading alone, constitutes genuine character and worth? “For that clod is himself, often totally worthless in the overall sense of creation”, in my opinion!

“And worst of all, are those pathetic damned fools who know (down deep) exactly who (and what) they truly are, along with the absolutely worthless content of their own baseless existence, rudimentary characters, and even rubber spines - for they too, know exactly of whom I speak!!”

But the ideals of genuine (and steely) men “Like the Illustrious Thomas Paine” live on yet, if but in their words, and even through their own eternal thoughts of wisdom, tenacity, and indeed, even through “Their Own Common Sense!”

“And it is also an axiom of mere mortal existence that, no man (regardless of his perceived station in life), is ever truly perfect - but his deeds (and his words as well), could surely live on forever!!”

Hardcore