The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2022, 11:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Making The Most Out Of Life.....

6-15-2022

(opinions)

After watching a quiz program on the tube today, I came to the conclusion that there is never quite enough out there to satiate the gut, or even the avarice, of some people?

This, of course, is not the biggest problem in life, as there are a great many people who can just never seem to get enough of anything? “And whether or not you have ever taken the time to think about it, I guess that some greed is as normal a part of life as is any other character flaw!

When, however, a person expends an entire lifetime exercising “The Hurray For Me – To Hell With You Mentality”, and any consideration is only wrapped-around themselves alone, then what more can be said for their existence, outside of ‘what a phenomenal waste?’

There is a helluva lot more to life, after all, than merely saturating your tenure upon this planet with just self-gratification and me-ism! And although most of us were raised with far better values that just self gratification - and a lot of us tend to preach to others about what their life should be, but damned few (in fact), are even remotely concerned with the wellbeing of others?

And worst yet, many of these creatures know exactly who and what they are, but have lost the power and the ability to ‘positively’ intercede, even on their own behalf, and more - is truly the shame!!

Once Again – “What a Waste!!”

Hardcore