The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2022, 09:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Are Elements Of The Media Really Our Friends

6-15-2022

“Maybe it is just me, but I have to wonder if all of the news that is being transmitted by the media these days is actually fact based, or are we being told – only what they want us to hear?”

And if most of it is “The Truth” (and I have my personal doubts about that at times), then is it at least a bit tainted, slanted or even biased – “what do you personally think?”

Or is it really going to take yet another “Hot War” to get the media to finally come totally clean again – (just a question?) And after all is said and done, just how many citizens take all of what they hear over the airways these days – as the gospel truth – and once again, just how much of it actually is?

And please remember this: “People Do Indeed Suffer (or worst)” by placing their unmitigated trust in the honesty and reliability of “All of Our Own” national media!

“And lastly”, why has the public telephone number for “Former President Donald J. Trump” been surreptitiously expunged?! And as such, has “Our Own Government” now taken to violating a few of “it’s very own laws (and/or mandates)”, and this, in an attempt (?) to rewrite them into a format that is far more acceptable to “their own current modus operandi?”

“Now do you believe (Truly Believe) everything that you hear within the media these days????”

Hardcore