Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2023, 12:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy A Matter OF History, Perfection & Tradition

3-2-2023

(Personal opinions)

I just pulled-in a piece off of “Yahoo” that outlines a problem that “A Distillery” in Tennessee may have - concerning the build-up that some claim is the result of the oak-barrels that they utilize in producing their fine whiskey?!

Now it seems to me that, (even though I do not imbibe in this ultra-fine liquor), that some things are not all black and white in nature? And that, after nearly one hundred and sixty years of slaking the thirst, and bringing a sparkle to the eyes of humanity, that some things nearly become reverent?

Or that history itself, no matter how unsavory it may appear to a few, can not (and must not) be altered or expunged from existence!?

And so it is, and so it must never be altered or diminished, by men and women of what I perceive (opine) to be - limited vision and insight!

Now I am originally from “A Bay State”, and just because any city may have once entertained an industry that, once upon a time, hired a few people of limited education, does not mean that the entire city (or product) should be expunged from the record, or that it must be ignored or even forgotten!

“History, after all, along with the industries that created it are inviable, hopefully eternal and surely – must be respected!” And as such, I proudly enter my own personal opinion – it being (with all due respect and consideration) - “To Hades With Those Who Refuse To Accept The Bad, Along With The Good, Or Those Who Seek To Besmirch A Grand Old Sipping Whiskey, like “Our Dear Old - Great Grand-Daddy (figuratively), Jack Daniels!” (And Amen to That!!)

Hardcore
------------------------------------------------

https://www.yahoo.com/news/whiskey-f...125723030.html
Whiskey Fungus Fed by Jack Daniel's Encrusts a Tennessee Town