The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-06-2023, 12:53 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry President Trump et al

3-6-2023

Maybe you think by now that I am just another nut or crackpot – or that your intelligence community is omnipotent and infallible?! Or possibly, you may even feel that I am a quitter or a trouble-maker, or that I am looking for something for nothing – and to all of these erroneous assumptions, I respond - “BULL SHIT IN SPADES!”

We are all individualists by nature, you and I, and it is only when we totally accept the thinking and the logic of others, and this without question, or even explanation, that we cease to be a democracy, and slide backwards in time into those doldrums of “Old World Politics!!”

“For t is our right, nay, make that our duty as citizens, to use our own minds, and our own intellect (within reason and within the law of course), to determine what is right and what is not, and screw all of this eternal team-player-logic and unbendable agenda rationale!!”

For we are Americans, one and all, and no single-minded philosophy of governance is always suited to us all without question – and that too is a fact! And if you do not listen to what “We the People” have to say, then you cease to be our voice, but rather become our conscience, our logic, our dictator, and even our very souls - and this can not, and must not, ever come to pass!”

And by the way, if “Our Government Offices” can’t afford the price of a first class postage stamp to respond to me, then please let me know, and even though I am a relatively proud (but exceedingly poor) American man, I would be most happy (and honored) to enclose “A Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope” for you to utilize next time?

“The First Amendment, And The Spirits of Our Gallant and Courageous Founding Fathers, Yet Live!!”

Hardcore
Old 03-06-2023, 01:14 PM

Thumbs up

Damn HC - you are the greatest! - Tousha a little poke will do them good.
But then again whose reading all these post? They are all self-endowed
& the hell with the people - this is where the contacts & money is to be
made - for allowances given! Sound about right?
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote