The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2003, 04:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Iraqi Dachau

British troops have discovered a building, apparently used as a morgue, in which at least 200 wooden coffins were discovered.

These coffins contained plastic bags stuffed with the gruesome remains of corpses, many of which had but a single bullet hole in the back of the head! This, after the discovery of members of the ?U.S. 507th Maintenance Unit?, some of whom met (according to news sources) a similar fate!?

The multitude of lifeless body parts discovered by the Brits in these boxes in Southern Iraq, lend further credence to the fact that Iraq "IS" (soon to be "WAS") ruled by insane maniacs of the vilest order. ?All except for one that is!?

Iraq?s Information Minister is truly a man with a sense of humor, morbid though it may be! In a series of satires that remind me of the famous "Sergeant Schultz Line - I SEE NUTHING", the ?Mis-Information (Propaganda) Minister of Iraq? has, with a straight face no less, continued to avow that the pictures of a ?Fast Sinking Baghdad?, are really nothing of the kind! He has insisted that these film shots are of a place many miles removed from Baghdad?

?Mr. Shit-Slinger" then went on to claim that Iraq is winning this war?!? (This man has to puffing upon Iraqi Loco-Weed!!)

When we finally catch up to ?Mr. Abu von Munchausen," maybe we should stuff his lifeless ass, "Motorize His Mouth" (like those other dummies found at certain amusement parks), and then set him up in a glass case at the entrance to ?Baghdad International Airport," where he can (infinitum) welcome guests who land there, in a "Free and Democratic Iraq!"

I can just hear the speaker on his lifeless corpse saying: ?Welcome to Saddam Airport, the site of our last make-believe victory! And if you breath-in really deeply, you may even be able to get a whiff of what is left of Hussein blowing upon the desert winds!? (or is that a backed-up Baghdad Sewer?)

Boy, and I thought ?Heir Joseph Goebbels? had a never-ending line of pure bull shit? ?Old Nazi Joe? was a second-stringer when compared to this ?Iraqi Turd!?

But when caught (if he is still kicking), I am sure if this guy (Iraq?s Information Minister), will be up for a post at the United Nations!" The only question is: "Should be made Sectretary General, publicly hung, or sent on tour with the ?Dipsy Chicks? and a supporting cast of a few Hollywood Irregulars, as in ?Constipated Ass Holes!?

VERITAS