The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2003, 12:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Patriotism At Its Hottest! LoL

?Ask not what you can do for your country, but rather what it is prepared to do for you!??

This distortion of (a portion of) Kennedy?s famous speech certainly holds true in Nevada (Silver State)- and you can drop your draws on it!!

To hell with the parades, slaps on the back, or anemic VA murmurings, the ?Moonlight Bunny Ranch of Nevada?, not to be confused with the ?Mustang Ranch? is offering a free roll in the hay for all returning troops from Gulf War II! So if any of you guys feel, even for a moment, that your bros in Gulf War I got screwed, now is your opportunity to go them one better (literally)!

Hey, and if you like the talent, and hunger for a replay, this ?Bunny Bordello? will give y?all a 50% discount over the next few weeks, or so says the proprietor. The boss-man
offers this magnanimous gesture to say well done to our returning troops!

Didn?t I read someplace where the government was threatening to seize at least one of these ?Whoritoriums in the Sagebrush State? for back taxes or something like that? Hell, I wouldn?t be at all surprised if the VA, the State Department or even Homeland Security has been running this place all along?

Now here is where the offer gets really kinky!? So far, not only have ?13 Red Blooded American Servicemen? shown up to stake a claim at this ?Flesh Mine?, three women have also appeared to sample the wares, making this a truly co-educational gift that one would hope doesn?t keeps on giving, if you get the drift, if not the drizzlings!

The patriotic proprietor even avowed that if they owned an Ice Cream Parlor, instead of a pussy (cat) parlor, they would give away ice cream, instead a of hot dream!?

VERITAS