The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2008, 05:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Enough!

Enough!

Enough of this B.S. The anti-war movement is ramping up their attacks with a call to harass military personnel and their families at the Tacoma Mall, this Saturday the 15th. I plan to be there with my friends to again show that this time we will not be silent!

This is a copy of the warning sent to our local soldiers and families.

Protestors intend to Shutdown the Tacoma Mall

Recommend that DOD affiliated personnel, family members, retirees and civilians avoid the Tacoma Mall area on 15 March 2008 from 1200 to 1730 hours.

Local protest groups have announced their intention to shutdown the Tacoma Mall and the recruiting station located at the mall to call attention to the upcoming anniversary of the start of the Iraq War. They want to "Make it impossible for business as usual to continue as the Iraq War approaches its 5th year."

Anticipated activities include distributing anti-war and anti-military literature, confront local recruiters or persons trying to enter their facilities, and attempts to interact with soldiers, family members and/or civilians who appear to be military or have DOD decals on their vehicles.

Recent protests against the war at the Port of Olympia have been marked by increased levels of violence. DOD personnel, family members and civilians should avoid contact, to include conversations or dialogue with protesters. Protesters may be filming activities for reporting in independent media or use in legal actions.

Commanders and supervisors should strongly encourage their soldiers, family members, and civilians to avoid the Tacoma Mall area during this time and to report incidents of violence to local police.

For incidents of violence, call 911

For non-critical information, contact Washington State Police at (253) 536-6210 or Tacoma Police Department at (253) 594-7800.

Posted by G'Willie at

http://geobent.blogspot.com/2008/03/enough.html

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2008, 04:49 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Gee willicurs Barney, you avoid the mall and they win. Does not compute and once again the American businessman looses. Fred says "Let's go shopping Wilma."
Old 03-09-2008, 06:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Joy
Kick one in the nuts for me!!!!!

God bless the ACLU
Old 03-09-2008, 07:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Time to take out the hats and bats and put an end to these worthless P.O.S.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
Old 03-09-2008, 07:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Brother Bob,

Joy is a very kind sweet lady. What are you trying to do, get her thrown into jail. If she does what you ask she might go to jail and she would have to serve the time and I guess you would serve the time vicarously. And that would make you a jail bird.
Joy if you follow Brother Bob's advice, be sneaky.

Keith

Last edited by Keith_Hixson; 03-09-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:30 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I Hate Malls!

But would give anything to be at this one and pray for someone to try and stop me with my military stickers, ID, and would just happen to be visiting a Recruiting office that day. Too bad nothing like this ever happens around here. They did have an anti-war protest here in Beaufort and the turn out was 100%. All 6 of the anti-war people showed up. 3 of them worked for the newspaper and were there reporting on the other 3.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 03-09-2008, 09:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Packo...

Beaufort sounds like a truly great town/city(?).

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 03-09-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:39 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I am upset with Joy.

She did not post the number of the local ambulance company for those stopping my family from shopping at the mall.

That is very irresponsible of the writer of the article and my wife.

Darrel
Old 03-09-2008, 09:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Take some ipecac before you get there. It ain't your fault they made you sick and you threw up on them.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

You know its one thing to not support the war or the reasons for going to war with Iraq but its another to pretty much spit in the face of Service men and women and not support them. WHich is pretty much what there doing. These hippies need to get there head out of there ass and the 60-70's time period. This is not Vietnam and there not going to get away with what they did then. Hope ya'll stand up to em!

What a waste of space they are.