Contributor 
Question Post-mortem Photos!

Four words, and four words only -

?WHAT DO YOU THINK??

VERITAS
Old 07-24-2003, 08:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Put them up today, an hour ago was late. Read them and weep, this is serious shit not some esoteric exercise in political serendipity. The Iraqi people absolutely need to know that those two putrid manifestations of the dark world are really dead. My only objection is that some people are referring to them as ?animals?. Let?s not insult the animals over this deal.

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 11:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Scamp

Agree wholeheartedly with you, and would have made the picture frame one photo larger, so that the world could see Ol' Moustacho hisself, in due course. By my estimation, figure 'bout 2-3 weeks, max, and Poppa will be pushin' up poppies.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-24-2003, 12:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Col., you have a lot of exceptionally credible military connects in and around Iraq so I?ll have to just listen up to what you have to say about the fate of Saddam. I do know that everyday, our capability to deal with the situation grows and the image of some stoic dumbbells hanging out and waiting for something to happen is entirely false. In terms of proactive ?sick em? I don?t think we are were where we want to be yet, but I say just watch how quickly our troops adapt and get to really moving and shaking, just watch. That?s a mathematical certainty. In terms of the industrial rehabilitation side of things, my contacts are frustrated but are making amazing progress given the situation. The more infrastructure that comes on line, the less chance of any kind of survival Saddam has. He can only survive in chaos, period, and that?s the pure truth. And no, I don?t think we should allow poppies to grow on Saddam?s hole in the ground. I like flowers too much to think that his rancid carcass would poison them.

Scamp
Old 07-24-2003, 03:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SUPER & SCAMP-

Yeah, it won't be long before the Old Man joins his progeny I suspect? The vulnerability of the before now invincible Husseins, has been shaken, and the thought of all of those unclaimed millions in rewards for the Sad-Man, just may make the temptation irresistible!!

VERITAS
Old 07-24-2003, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb IF

If I have the story right it was a local cleric who dropped a dime on the 101st which result in those crazy kids getting blown away. Make sure the US comes up with the cash ASAP. Let the Islamic leader spend the money, as he no doubt will, on bettering the lives of the locals and we have a huge winner.
Americans are nice guys. Americans really aren't anti-Islam. It really pays to cooperate with Americans. If Americans offer you a deal a hand shake is all you need. The middle-east news agencies, can say what they want but walking the walk is the bottom line. We're happy and we've made some friends.
If this goes as well as it should, names of snipers will probably start popping up.
Please God don't let some pin headed bureaucrat blow this one!

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 07-24-2003, 06:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

RIGHT ON ANDY!!!!!
Old 07-24-2003, 10:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Agreed Andy, "you got that right 100%"