The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-23-2008, 06:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Cause, And Effect, Dwyer's Dead,...

...As I sit here this morning with "everything good in my life" for the moment, the opening of the paper this morning sent me for a loop,...

...After scanning the "files" this morning, and catching up on a little reading I saw Pack's 39 years ago, and thinking of my own issue 29 years ago, and the cause, and effect of it all, turning the page of our local , and seeing the major article about Joseph Dwyer. Some might remember the photo, but I'm not sure if your recollections are as vivid as mine, or as close to the soul. Now I see he's dead, He was carrying a wounded boy off the battlefront in Iraq,...

...The cause , and effect of seeing the rescue of a boy takes me to the streets, not Iraq, but none the less, still pulling a child, and his/her mother to safety admist gunfire. Now I see he's dead,...

...From his home in Pinehurst N.C. , He could never run fast enough to outrun the "demons" that plagued him, Huffed" his way to the afterlife,...

...The "sandstorms" came, and went there for Joseph, and now here, how does one determine the cause, and effect long term, I gripped the wrists, and now the stressors of daily life, and have managed to mantain through it all with the help of all the folks I have met here, but to see the effect of doing your duty, especially when it directly involves a small child, never goes away,...

...The baggage carried may not be as evident to even the closest, and the toll it renders is merciless,...

...Joseph Dwyer, Rest in Peace,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links