The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2009, 06:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Proven prophesies

My Liberal Democratic friends were right!!

They told me if I voted for McCain, the nation's hope would deteriorate, and sure enough there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than any time during the Bush administration. They told me if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East, and sure enough tens of thousands of additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan. They told me if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get worse and sure enough unemployment is approaching 8.8% and the new stimulus packages implemented recently have sent the stock market lower than at any time since 9-11.

They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in Federal government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of scandal, bribery and tax fraud.

They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "Pork at the trough" in Federal government and sure enough, 17,500 "Pork Bills" showed up in Congress in the past three weeks.

They told me if I voted fo r McCain, we would see more deficit spending in DC and sure enough, Obama has spent more in 30 days than all other Presidents together in the history of the good 'ole USA.
Well, I ignored my Democrat friends in November and voted for McCain. And they were right...every damn one of their predictions has come true. And guess what, boys and girls, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 09:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "What else can you..."

Brice,
What else can you or any other of We: "UN-Connected: Americans expect (?),...when a majority of America's largest minority and/or The Electorate have spoken or so chosen.

A TOTAL Clean-sweep grab for Power & Control achieved over any nationals by solely One Party Preferring Ideologic Bent of Political Supremacists having occured,...can't possibly produce anything other than Political Supremacist Dictates. Whose to stop such?

Hey,...don't believe me or your very own mind, eyes & ears?
Well then Friend, just believe a quite despicable World History about such.

The history of ruling Old Romans & Fascist Italians, Nazi Germans, Imperial Japanese, Soviet Russians, and even current Islamic Ruled Nations should pretty-much validate what now being perpetrated here, under the guise of Secularism & Liberalism. Apparently majority of The Electorate were quite thoroughly duped by the ploy,...by both The Democrats & their largely In Collusion Supportive Press. Yes,...there actually is: "Honor among thieves".

Whatever, one sure hopes that America's current sad reality can be much more easily reversed eventually, than was done for all other nations as alluded to both here & on my previous commentary: "Ever REALLY Wondered?" ?

Besides, wouldn't an overall Politically Dictatorial Rule Reversal from what obviously now having Big Brother Decreed,...be infinitely MUCH BETTER & BEST for most all The American People (naturally excluding most politicians, journalists, & all beholding to or affiliated with such)?

Hell, what's wrong with people wanting to ONCE AGAIN become: "Free Americans", anyway???

Let any so offended by such, whether Political Lords & Ladies or their Propagandist Hacks,
just move to Cuba, Venezuala or Europe,...where no doubt will ONCE AGAIN be well received.

Neil