The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2003, 12:27 PM

Now the news is saying " Multiple :" charges.

Just one more question about MJ.

Ifn he goes to jail after being arressted and charged and put in with the real prisoners.....

WILL THE COPS FIND THE OTHER WHITE GLOVE????

I was told it was found in Boy Georges pants

He deserves the right treatment until found guilty, but as most of know you are guilty until found not guilty instead of vice versa.

Alot of these sites and media are going to have fun with this character. No 20 million pay oiff this time....

enough..........
Old 11-19-2003, 12:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

You know Jacko is up to his eyeballs in debt. It will be interesting to see what greasy-shysters turn up like vultures to "defend" him.
I saw where he could only get 3 - 8 years. He should be put to sleep, and the parents of the chldren who turned them loose in "Pervert-ville" are just as guilty as he is... IMHO

Larry
Old 11-19-2003, 03:50 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Quote:
I saw where he could only get 3 - 8 years. He should be put to sleep, and the parents of the chldren who turned them loose in "Pervert-ville" are just as guilty as he is... IMHO Larry
Save the $ put him inthe general population of one those California state prisons. Children that are molested get more justice from a general population in a state prison than they will ever get from society or the Catholic Church.

The parents need to becharged with child endangerment, neglect and abuse.Arrrrrggggg These people don't deserve to have children.

Arrow>>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 03:56 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Marc Garagos

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 04:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Angry THIS PERVERT

isn't going to buy his way out of this one. For one thing, like has been stated, they have multiple counts against him. For another, the family of the boy at the center of this is committed to seeing this through. Also, this being CA, you can bet this DA has all of his ducks in a row. He knows that people are always trying to rip famous people off with bogus allegations, and he knows that the court knows it, and is often willing to give the celebrity a little more of the benefit of the doubt. Yesterday wasn't the beginning of the investigation, it was the end. You can bet they've been gathering evidence on this asshole for awhile.

The last time when these allegations popped up with Jackson, he was never brought to trial. Money changed hands, and the boy involved said he wouldn't testify, and his family said they were no longer interested in pursuing it criminally. Because of that specific case, some laws were changed. Now, the alleged victim, and others, can be subpoenad to testify, even against their will. He can pay them, but he can't buy their silence.

Another thing. This all came to light because this young man told his therapist [at 12yrs. old!?] about what occured. By law, he was obligated to tell the authorities. Supposedly this was the first that the family heard about it. So much for the theory that they're trying to put the squeeze on Jackson.

Yeah, things are looking pretty bleak for JACKOff right now . Hope they throw him in General Population up in Pelican Bay. Some tough boys up there.
Old 11-19-2003, 04:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Slime-ball Marc Garagos is now "defending" Scott Peterson and Michael Jackson...why not add Rush Limbaugh and Martha Stwart as well...

He is going to be a one busy, and rich, lawyer !!!

Larry
Old 11-20-2003, 03:56 AM

Ditto, on what Sparrow said............

enough.........

3 million dollar bail is not enough. I hope that is for each charge.
Never Land will be never never land.....
Old 11-20-2003, 02:37 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default MJ

Was good to see him in hand cuffs today, Can't see how his $ is going to buy him out of this, But then I remember OJ.
MJ is going to love prison. We will see.

Ron
Old 11-20-2003, 03:31 PM

Just wondering;;;;

Someone on here wrote a post not to long ago about filling out an application and it said "race"

Sorry I forgot whom done that, but,,,,

What did MJ put on his "book in sheet" today?????

BTW:

To me, and I have watched it almost all day, he has gotten more attention from the media than OJ, Kobe Bryant and Jessie Lynch in just four hours.

As for Handcuffs " Normal Procedure " according to the sherriff.

Now is the time for Jessie Jackson to come in and put his no good worthless sayins to offend MJ also.

The dude that represented OJ "Cochran" is also (from I heard) going to represent MJ also.

I wouldnt want to be Peterson right now, having a good lawyer that he hired, and now the lawyer has two 2 too to also , get my drift, high profile cases on his hands. The next thing you know Peterson will be charged with Molestation and Mj Murder.

WAY TO MUCH PAPER WORK for one person.. ( not counting the staff he has)

Did anyone else see it on CNN, that after MJ was released from Jail, they took him back to his his Plane in the Hnagar and waiting for him to leave Calf?

enough.........