The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2003, 05:14 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Just as I suspected

Our little dweller of dark and dank places has evidently let his perverted hatred overload his limited cranial capacity, so much so that he can't even tread a logic path, even when the bright light of truth is shining there for him. Pity!! So let's see, if I type this r-e-a-l slow, do you think he'll get it? Gosh, let's light a candle, singe some cat fur, or whatever else will help him repent from his vulgar ways: if a person is so deemed a "son of a bitch," and assuming normal biology was at work, where the mother of said son did indeed give birth to said son, then by even the most demented of minds must admit that the mother is the "bitch" that bore the son. Now, that wasn't all that difficult to understand, or do you need someone to read it to you? Better yet, get somebody with some class to help you write a letter of apology to Mrs. Barbara Bush. I hereby volunteer to help.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2003, 01:19 AM

you are right biology, but in my case some have told me I'm self make thank you.
razz
Old 12-27-2003, 09:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy

GENTS -

With all due respect, the issue of right and wrong, good or bad, and personal opinions, must not be denigrated to the calling of names, or attempting to put words into another's mouth!

Literally, a lot of the views expressed here-in may be offensive to some! But to imply that because Adam screwed-up, every human being since that time is screwed up, is wrong!

When a person is venting steam against a single individual's perceived errors, even using somewhat colorful metaphor, to deflect that anger and make it all-encompassing or imply that the ire is directed against others as well, is deceptive (opinion)!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I too sometimes share some of the views, one way or another - expressed herein!! But to infer that by metaphorically calling anyone a name, you take a carte blanche stab at an entire family, is erroneous at best (another opinion)?!

"DECORUM PLEASE!!"

VERITAS