The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 06:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Travis...

You in deep-s--t if the only professional help you can afford is at The VA,...since pure dumb luck or The Luck Factor determines whether you will be served well by doctors, or just waltzed-around by beaurocrats.

You must be lucky to be at the RIGHT (one with a good batting average) facility or geographic location first-off. Not all are good or even functionally adequate. NO DOUBT such a luck-of-the-draw is due solely because of The Republicans.

Then, you must be lucky if anyone at The VA.....ACTUALLY believes that the tank tacks across your legs, shrapnel in your back or grenade fragment still imbedded were ACTUALLY Service Connected.

Regardless, don't worry Travis. If Kerry and clique: "RECAPTURE" The VA, just as similarly wanting to; "RECAPTURE The White House",...everything will once again become hunky-doory and simply M-A-R-V-E-LOUS as before.

Hey,...don't believe me? Then just ask Gimpy.

Neil
sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2004, 10:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default For once

(and probably ONCE ONLY BTW)..............you're RIGHT Neil!

It WILL get "better" when Kerry is elected.

PS-------Travis, from the looks of your last post............you'd better hurry on down there to the VA REAL FAST ..........you seem to be really sliping deeper into UNreality.

PS.........Still waiting on some irrefutable evidence to the contrary of what I and Theo have posted. Whatzamatta , "cat got your tongue"????????

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-06-2004, 12:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1
Angry Neil; I know... Ain't it ashame, no money no real help...

When I walk into the VA this is my firts ritual to join the rest of the Veteran's After they tell me when my appointment!!![ The receptionoist telling me what I can do I hear a DemocRAT telling what Kerry would do if he was in office... as I try to find the door that I came in to get there.[ Another DemocRAT tha's already taken his medications and enjoying his daydreams until I came along.

Yes Neil, I'm in deep Do Do. I don't know if Kerry would make things better at the VA... He sure couldn.t make them any worse though...

GIMPY... You didn't read the post I made yesterday did you??? You know... The one I posted especially for you... The Weekly Trunk; GOP...

I may be in South Dakota but for me it's TEXAS forever.

I'm deeper in UNrealty Gimpy... but the dreams are really nice where I'm at, heh, heh, heh!!! ha, ha, ho, ho, heh, heh!!! they're comin' to take me away!!!

Got to love it...

Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif
Old 03-06-2004, 04:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Well, at least

your "cartoons" are funny!

But.............your message STILL indicates you AIN'T GOT A CLUE!

What have YOU done lately to try and "fix" things at the VA??

Have you ever even BEEN to a VA hospital or clinic??

How much time and effort do YOU spend each week attempting to make things better for our brothers and sisters that have to depend on the VA for their health care and treatment?

If not, then don't come around here spouting your happy horseshit about how BAD things are............what the hell have YOU done lately to "help"??? Except to put out bullshit that anyone who don't have a CLUE can do!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

sendpm.gif
Old 03-06-2004, 05:18 PM

Gimpy;
I really don't know what I can do to make things better for my fellow Veteran's. Maybe when Kerry gets elected as President he'll do the right thing. He seems to have his fellow Veteran's in mind. Or... you Gimpy... that's it. You know what to say and what to do so all us Veteran's can get the care and medical attention we all need and that some need just to maintain there sanity or very lives. Your stature alone would prevail in helping your fellow Veteran's.

If I were you and knew all the ropes like you do I'd be front and center. I wouldn't wait on some jack ass to do it for me. So get out there and Fight, Fight, Fight. Gimpy stand up for us one and all and be our Mascot our Host our Leader... Thanks for being there for us more unfortunate ones that don't have the know-how that you were born with.

Gimpy for our VA Rep. all for one and one for all. Sheesh, That felt good!!!

Regards,
Travis

sendpm.gif
Old 03-06-2004, 05:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Look you

sarcastic, uninvolved hypocrite.

If that's the "best" you can come up with.............take your happy horseshit elsewhere! We deal in FACTS around here!

I've been "involved" in Veterans affairs probably longer than you've been attempting to "figure out" what the hell we're even talkin about!

If you can't "walk the walk".............then don't even ATTEMPT to "talk the talk".

BULLSHIT "talks"..............INVOLVEMENT and ACTION "WALK"!

If you can't even admit you don't "care" enough to actively involve yourself in Veterans activities to help the "cause".........I don't think you can adequately "defend" your position.

You STILL ain't got a FREAKIN CLUE!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

sendpm.gif
Old 03-06-2004, 06:03 PM

Gimpy;
You're being a bit rash. It's evedent you jump to conclusions. I'm a moderator/Administrator for The Gulf War Crisis Foundation. I use my own personal website to help others get better paying jobs and clues for what to do when & how. I need some help on my own personal website but I'm too busy trying to help other's to bother much with my on site at this time. I play C&W music at Senior Citizen's homes to bring back memories of long time past. I use to play for the VA until I got too involved with depression anxioty ETC...

I've been in so much pain for the last several months that I'm not able to get around much anymore. I'm snowed in so bad I can't even get out the front gate. I'm closed off back here and no plow to get me out. I had to borrow a car to go to the grocery store the other day. I don't bitch about it but I do think I have a clue about what is going on around me. I don't care for Bush's way of doing things. I don't really think that Kerry could take his place and be able to carry on the War on Terror without getting a lot of our Veteran's killed with his current attitude. I don't want to hear people like you when and if Kerry gets in office say, "WOW, I'd never thought he'd do that, HELL that was crazy for him to do!!!"
Because then my friend, it will be too late for a lot of DEAD VETERAN'S.
I thought I'd throw this in.

Regards,
Travis

P. S. Gimpy... I've worn out more SEABAGS than you have socks... Thought I'd throw this one in too since you didn't tell me to get my happy horseshit outta here after readin' the above. Do I get a rumble outta' you nowor what???

Once again, I'm a Proud Veterian and will die aProud Veterian, regardless of what people think of my person...

Yours truly, Johnny Reb...Travis... Remember the Ala-gd-mo...

sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2004, 07:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I don't really give

a RATS' ASS what you do!

As long as you get your self a little more "educated" about the subject matter of "veterans health care & benefits" BEFORE you start your "happy horseshit" of flagrantly ostracizeing and ridiculeing those of us that ARE actively "involved" in the fight to improve them. Talk about "jumping to conclusions"..........you're the one who jumped on THAT bandwagon first!

And........your "statement", and I quote."I don't want to hear people like you when and if Kerry gets in office say, "WOW, I'd never thought he'd do that, HELL that was crazy for him to do!!!"
Because then my friend, it will be too late for a lot of DEAD VETERAN'S.

I thought I'd throw this in.".......end quote!

All YOU have to do NOW is substitute the name of Kerry with Bush and you have EXACTLY what is happening NOW!

See.>>>>> I don't want to hear people like you when and if BUSH gets in office say, "WOW, I'd never thought he'd do that, HELL that was crazy for him to do!!!"
Because then my friend, it will be too late for a lot of DEAD VETERAN'S. <<<<<<<<<<<

Well guess WHAT ..that's what is going on RIGHT NOW my friend! It just that folks like YOU and some others around here are so "blinded by the right" you'll NEVER admit that he (Bush) has lied, deceived and done "things a lot of folks thought HE wouldn't do as well", and a LOT of VETERANS have died because of it!

SEABAGS...........FLEABAGS.............Don't mean nuthin!

I don't even WEAR "socks" most of the time. Can't getum on without help cause of MY "pain"............so don't come around here with any sob storys about "so much pain for the last several months"..............I've been in CONSTANT pain (physical AND mental) for THIRTY SIX (that's right... 36) FREAKIN YEARS...... STILL AM TODAY.........WILL BE TOMORROW, and THE NEXT DAY(S) as well...........but I STILL get my ass up out of bed every damn day and try to DO SOMETHING about the plight of veterans in this country, not to mention making regular trips to the VA for health care treatment, and MENTAL HEALTH CARE treatment, AND Volunteer work!

I NEVER said you were NOT "a PROUD VETERAN"...I'm sure you are..........just an UNINFORMED one about the REAL "issues" that affect us all!

That enough "RUMBLE" for ya?

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2004, 04:30 PM

Gimpy....your savage response to Travis tells me that you are a miserable excuse for an American Veteran. You lash out at anyone who disagrees with you and the democratic agenda. Well Gimpy....I think that you are beneath contempt, you are a POS who only cares about "Entitlements" and you are in the Van of the "Victims" Political Party. You are a "Sorry sack of $hit" Gimpy and as far as I can see, not able to have a civil discussion about anything unless everybody agrees with you. I won't bother to read or respond to any more of your garbage.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2004, 04:54 PM

Thumbs up This is the place to say Thanks Col... I needed that...

We all have problems. Some have more than others.

I believe Gimpy is stating what he feels. Animosity...

I too have felt the whole world was down on me and took it out on my friends and loved ones. Some forgave me while other's didn't. That's why some E-Mail program'sstate..., "Are you sure you want to send this message? It can't be stopped once you hit the send button!"

Regards,

Travis

sendpm.gif
Closed Thread