Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-14-2004, 12:23 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default They said---

I have some friends in very low places, We shall refure to them as "They"
They told me that The father of the guy that had his throught cut in Iraq, Berg is his name, The father is a member of an anit war movement group, The kid went to Iraq in Jan to met with Alkida members and some resistance group members. He went back home in Feb, The kid went to Isrel next and then to Iraq again. While in Iraq he met with some undisirerables, (to US) After one of these metings he was stoped at a road check point. The Iraqs seen that he had a Israly stamp on his passport detained him for questioning, It was brought out that he was American so FBI was called in, FBI questioned him as to what he was doing in Iraq, His answer was to help the Iraqy people. He was offered a ride home by the FBI and it was declined. Now hear is where THEY say he messed up. According to "They" he aranged a metting with some Alkida people, (Berg speeks aribic or what every there language is) The alkida people and Berg make a deal where Berg is captured and put on TV to get some prisoners released, Alkida sent a letter to US embacy stating they would traid Berg for some prisoners, US said no deal, Next step was to video tape Berg being a prisoner and show to world media to get simphithy and put pressure on US to releas prisoners in exchange for Berg. During the taping Alcida read a message and then Alkida deviated from the plan and made the threat real at Bergs expence.

If you will notice Berg sitting there, he is not distressed or nervice, like a real prisoner of Alkida would be.

Now, don't tell anyone, "they" will not like it.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2004, 01:25 PM

I was kinda thinking along the same lines. Strange that he didn't appear to be afraid, and strange that he had grown a beard like maybe he had converted to Islam. It's also strange that the father doesn't appear to be "grief stricken", possibly thinking...oops, the game plan backfired.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 01:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hmmm, me too. I thought he looked real relaxed for someone who was about to have his head chopped off. It could be that he was the willing guest of honor but didn?t know he was to be the irreversible focal point of the object lesson to be served up. Curious.
:cd:
Scamp
Old 05-15-2004, 08:00 PM

Ron, I'm thinking that you have a point based on what they said.

Hank
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote