The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2004, 08:34 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default New York protestors

Seems to me the NYPD could recoop some of there overtime pay for the city very easy. Start arresting the protestors that break the law. They sit in the street and refuse to get up, arrest them, if they refuse make an additional charge of resisting arrest, Bring in bigger trucks to hall away those arrested. Fine, Fine, Fine, $$$$$, Thank You very much.
Protesting in a peacefull mannor is our right, Bringing in paid protestors that don't even know what they are protesting is not a right, its an attempt to disrupt,
The protestors themselvs would be the ones paying for the police officers.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2004, 08:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ron...

Sorry. Makes too much sense. Will never work.

Neil

P.S. Besides, The DNC's and obedient herds' frenzied baying or fanatical-like screeching and whinning over what "They" would consider Nazi Behavior, would probably be even more annoying to Normal People,...than how the current Protestors not even knowing what the're protesting, normally annoy Normal People (Police inclusive).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 09:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

In the book, ?The Good Earth?, Pearl S. Buck wrote about the Chinese ? Rice Christians? attending missionary services in exchange for rice. So maybe the paid demonstrators are a new version of this previously reported on phenomenon. Something like, ?Granola perfectly secular Liberals? maybe, eh? :cd:

I also see them Dems had a demonstration package going against Fox News and were demanding that Fox ?shut-up?. Ha, methinks CBS and his nibs Danny Lad are behind this bit of stagy skullduggery, . Oh but envy is a horrible affliction Danny Lad, horrible.

Scamp
Old 09-01-2004, 09:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scamp...

Excellent point brought-up about "Fox" NEEDING TO BE DISRUPTED & MUZZLED,...since not coweringly and stupidly going along with most all the others in The Press/Media and/or in large part validators of most all Democrat deceipts, absurdities and recent ploys while attempting to: "Recapture The White House". Hope MANY OTHERS are just as wise and astute and not irreparably brainwashed muh-Friend,...and especially when in The Voting Booth?

Neil
Old 09-01-2004, 02:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron

There you go again, not being sensitive and all towards those peace-loving, kumbaya-humming, sorry excuses for human flotsam! Now me, being a NeoCon Curmudgeon Emeritus, I'd be massaging their thick skulls with a night stick before loading their sorry asses into the paddy wagon. Paid demonstrators are an abomination, simply political whores with the moral fiber of an amoeba. Now, don't et me started, or I'll tell you how I really feel about them.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-01-2004, 04:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout...

Using your ending about Kerry voting both for and against The 87 Billion, wouldn't it also be quite typical and likely hearing from Kerry (naturally in secret and amongsts fellow power and control freaks and/or Leftists):..."I actually did sort-of fight for a short 3-4 months while in Vietnam, until I decided that longterm or for the normal 1 year Tour of Duty, it just wasn't very politically advantageous to do so anymore". "Besides, what better way was available for public and political advancement at that time,...than recognition as A Vietnam War Protestor". "THEY never got spit-on". "Sure I didn't have Fonda's looks". "But,...I/We fared just as well". "Don't you think"?

Seem like a logical and likely Kerry scenario, SS? Does to me,...plus much worse. Especially if in secret and amongst the likeminded clique and/or The Clintons/Kennedy/Kerry Party fanatically faithful and fellow Vietnam War Protestor Clinton. In fairness, at least Kerry didn't wartime protest against America ABROAD, as treasonable Clinton did.

Neil