The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2002, 07:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question ???????

??????

I can give you a bushel of reasons why Saddam Hussein should be eliminated, including his extermination of the Kurds, his removal of mere babies from their incubators during his assault against Kuwait, his apparent sponsorship of terrorism, and of course, his crusade for the "Holy Grail of Mass Destruction!" When, however, it comes to terrorism, lets examine the facts and the scope!

How many of the terrorist of 9/11/01 lived in, or were born in, Saudi Arabia (most of them). And was not the bin Laden family endowed with much of their massive wealth as a direct result of Saudi Oil? And is this not the same nation that is refusing to grant us the temporary use of military bases on their turf, to attack "Saddam The Slug", unless we bow down before the United Nations, and them too I suspect? ?Talk about kissing the ass of the country who?s messy diaper your helping to change!?

When we came to the rescue of the Kuwaiti in 1991, were not the Saudis also in imminent danger of being over-run, and with it their oil resources? And while we are on the subject, how many in Saudi Arabia do you really believe are in love with our Uncle Sam, except to use us as their own private police force when their butts are in the international wringer? And for that matter, how many (ANYWHERE) in the Middle East are truly our friends and not just convenient and reluctant allies!? ?Economic Colonialism? is still colonialism!!

Do I have any lost love for a region (especially Iraq) to whom open and eternal warfare has become a way of life - ?HELL NO!? But you don?t destroy the Vatican because the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor! If proof exists that Hussein too was involved in the attacks of 9/11, as well as his refusal to adhere to his conditions of surrender, then by all means, ?Boil The Bum!? And again, I feel that the world has more than enough justification and right to go after Iraq and a few other terrorist states, but this distasteful and costly task (war) should have been completed 11 years ago! We knew then, under George I, that we would have to return to this region again someday, and you don?t just throw sand into an asp?s face and expect it to disappear, do you?!

Getting back to our other friends (?) in the Gulf (including the Saudis), this Oil-Soaked Enigma is itself, far from innocent when it comes to intrigue! And the Saudis (and others) have proven, at least to my satisfaction, that the United States is being tolerated by some within the Middle East only to militarily insure their greed! Many overseas view us as merely an international policeman and a society comprised of but two components - those dressed in Expensive Designer Clothing and those clad in Combat Fatigues! ?Now that?s some kind of friendship!

As for the UN (Unadulterated Nincompoops), when did we turn over the keys to the White House, Congress and our front doors to them, or any other vested, foreign based entity? ?Or were they turned over for us by those we trusted???

Sovereignty, freedom, independence, national pride, initiative, Americanism, patriotism and self-determination, ?ARE NOT? dirty words!!

VERITAS :cd: :cd: :cd: