Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2004, 09:51 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Stolen Honor Free On Line

You will need windows media player:

http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/StolenHonor.wmv

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2004, 11:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Thanks for posting the URL I have forwarded it to several friends and family members
Old 10-29-2004, 06:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks so much for this Sis. No wonder Kerry and his people are trying to take Free Speech out of the Constitution. Funny how POW's, who were tortured and maimed over what that traitor did when he returned, recieved less medals for SEVEN YEARS IN CAPTIVITY, then the liar/wannabe from Mass got in 3 months. It's appalling. How any Veteran could vote for this guy is beyond my cognative abilities. Hero my ass! Well, on second thought, I guess there would have been a MINORITY of Rev. War Vets that would have voted for Benedict Arnold. Haven't heard anyone question these guys credentials. Also bet they ALL got Honorable Discharges, without getting Kennedy to upgrade them. Still waiting for the "hero" to sign a SF180.......but then again, still waiting for an apology from him and Hanoi Jane also. Not holding my breath.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 10-29-2004, 02:01 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Packy and Jerry,

Here's a link you can pass on to your friends that might not have a media player or know how to use it. A VHS tape or DVD can be purchased. Search the site there may be a number for them to call rather than key their debit/credit cards in online.

http://www.customflix.com/206157

Packy,

No explanation will ever satisfy mefrom any Vietnam Veteran thatturns their back onour POW's thatkept faith withthis country under torture for a man that betrayed thosesame POW's.

Many Vietnam Veterans have not onlyturned their backs on our POW'sbut have cast doubt on their integrity by ignoringthe truth they are speaking.What pray tell more can a man do to prove his integrity than take torture for years to keep faith with his country and his brothers in the field? I would dare say that the wounds suffered at the hands of the enemy are nothing compared to the wounds they have suffered in the house of their brothers.

Appallingand heartbreakingat the same time.

Arrow>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 10-29-2004, 07:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

agreed on the Vets falling for Kerry's slick side show while casting discouraging remarks towards their fellow vets is beyond belief. Thanks again for posting the link for the video
Jerry