The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2004, 01:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Stolen Honor is being shown.

We watched an edited version (28 minutes instead of the 43 minute length reported) this morning on PAX.

It will be shown again at 4PM EST (that is 1PM Pacific, 2PM Mountain and 3PM Central time) for those who have Direct TV.

For those with the Dish System it will be shown on pay per view tomorrow for $9.95.

It may also be shown on other stations but they are not listing the times.

We are currently residing on Nellis in the RV park so are surrounded by retired military of all branches. There are DVD copies being passed around.

Joy

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2004, 01:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

And Sis,
My other outfit.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sis,
And a bit more.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Side by side, now how in the heck did that happen. I duno. :cd:
Old 10-31-2004, 02:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Who dat? Maybe it's one of them vile, filty murderious animals Kerry talks about. Anyone know this guy? Maybe a 7th Fleet Sailor, VN Vet. Anything is possible I guess.
Old 10-31-2004, 07:23 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Great shots Scamper, thanks for the smile and the uplifting encouragement. A shout out and big thank you from Oklahoma to all the 388th and the rest of your crew out there with you. Yep that last sailor looked real familiar to me. James and Steve talkin' bad about you? You are in some mighty fine company Scamp. Some mighty fine company.

God Bless you and keep your heart happy always.

Proud to beyour Sis

Arrow>>>>>>

Joy, that is real good news and also I've got a link up where you can access the entire documentary online for free.

Arrow>>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-01-2004, 07:21 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Statement of Prisoner of War and Missing In Action Family Members Against John Kerry

John Kerry betrayed our Prisoners of War and Missing In Action. (POW/MIAs). He betrayed our husbands, our sons, our brothers, our fathers and extended family members.

As Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs, he and his staff advised Hanoi's communists government how to close POW/MIA cases, with little or no regard for the truth.

In November 1992, members of the Committee, led by Senator John Kerry, traveled to Hanoi. During that visit, Sr. Col. Pham Duc Dai turned over his wartime journal supposedly detailing the ambush, death and burial of four men, from the 196th Light Infantry Brigade. Dai described how he participated in the death and burial of the four Americans.

John Kerry was exuberant in his praise of Vietnamese cooperation. Using the revelations contained in the diary, Kerry called for further U.S. trade concessions to the Vietnamese and he announced that he had gotten an accounting of four men. The problem.... Dai lied. But Kerry never retracted his praise for Vietnamese "cooperation."

On October 26, 1993, Pulitzer Prize winning author Sydney H. Schanberg wrote" "Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts, in his haste to carry out his agenda of getting the While House to remove the embargo against Vietnam, has done some extraordinary things. One of his recurring feats has been to try to turn fiction into truth....."

John Kerry had one goal, to close the POW/MIA issue, and open trade with Vietnam.

Our opposition to John Kerry is not based on political motivation. We are the wives, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters and extended family members whose loved ones are the victims of John Kerry's rush to normalization relations with Vietnam.

The John Kerry we know, signs a report stating servicemen were left behind at the end of the Vietnam War, doesn't ask what happened to them, and rewards Vietnam for withholding the truth

John Kerry clearly demonstrated his priorities, placing trade with Vietnam over the truth about servicemen listed as Prisoner or Missing in Action. This is not a trait we want in a Commander-in-Chief.

John Kerry brought the Vietnam War into this campaign. So we say "Bring it On."

All we want is the truth and John Kerry, by his actions, has made this goal far more difficult to reach.

Therefore, it is our intent to make it far more difficult if not impossible for John Kerry to reach his goal.

Dedicated to the defeat of John F. Kerry, we are the families of American Servicemen listed as Prisoner of War or Missing in Action, left behind at the end of America's wars.

http://www.powmiafamiliesagainstjohn.../statement.htm

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-01-2004, 07:31 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Who We Are

http://www.powmiafamiliesagainstjohnkerry.com/whoweare.htm

Old 11-01-2004, 07:35 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Meet Some Of The Men John Kerry Betrayed

http://www.powmiafamiliesagainstjohnkerry.com/betrayed/betrayed.htm