The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-07-2011, 04:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Back to the "Birthers"

Although I regard the term "Birthers" as something of an insult to them, I've kept their issue in the corner of my eye since it first arose.

Not only would I not put it past an ambitious politician to do anything necessary to achieve a given end result, but fiddling with birth records has occasionally become a serious international historical matter - and one that is usually swept under the rug really fast.

The best case in point would be Hitler himself (No, I am not equating Obama with Hitler). Adolph Hitler's Jewish background was evident on his birth records, which WERE found early and circulated AFTER Das Fuhrer started his pogrom against those folks. Naturally, those documents got altered and disappeared real quick. But, not before a few thousand German "Birthers" managed to have them leaked - no doubt with the most serious consequences.

Last evening I watched a CNN Anderson Cooper broadcast which included Ted Nugent and James Carville (and an air-head liberal dame whose name I chose not to recall) concerning, in part, asking those two what they thought of the outburst from the House gallery yesterday during the reading of the Constitution when the lady yelled "Except Obama!" - twice, and got herself arrested; while the section on Presidential qualifications for office were being recited.

Nugent, to his credit, simply replied that a Certificate of Live Birth is not the same as a Birth Certificate. And, he said that the President should maybe just show his Birth Certificate and shut everybody up. He is, of course, 100% correct about that.

Carville, naturally, spewed that "Birthers" are racist nut-jobs who need to get over it yadda yadda yadda - the usual Democrat response. But, he also repeated the Liberal spin that people have only to know there were TWO, count 'em 2, notices published in the newspaper of the Obama birth - as if that fact makes having an actual Birth Certificate irrelevant.

Next time Carville or Cooper need to get a drivers license or passport renewed, I suggest they try to use the newspaper notice of their births as proof of citizenship. I know of no government agency that will accept such a thing, and the fact that they will accept a Certificate of Live Birth is predicated upon the information in it being backed up by a Birth Certificate.

Now, I know damn well Carville is fully aware that the Birth Certificate has not been seen except by an official in Hawaii who claims to have seen it and that it is in order. I also know that, if ever asked, I and most of us could produce both documents within 60 seconds.

So, now comes this continuation of absolute denial from the Left that so much as questioning a Birth Certificate is absurd - even though a serious career Army officer recently sacrificed his future in dispute of that.

It really is starting to worry me. I have no proof that Obama is lying, but it is really getting more and more suspicious, than less.

I suspect that there must be something, some little unpleasant embarrassing detail of some sort, on that Birth Certificate that nobody wants to be seen - it could be anything, including a different father's name, different place of birth, almost anything up to an including being a legal citizen of another country.

If Obama was NOT born an American as proved by the document, then bad juju.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 01:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Blue & all other TRUE Patriots,...

First-off & foremost you can betchure bippy or a-- that any Quite Suspect of Intent Politicos & Democrat Chicago Political Machine Community Advisors having achieved great success,...are just as corrupt as-all-hell as always were. "His Barackness", BHO or Barry Soetoro epitomizes such.

Plus, and in that context, one must quite sensibly & logically ask why Barry or Barack has spent about a million dollars or so to lawyers for keeping his actual birth certificate from public scrutiny? If there's truly nothing to HIDE,...why spend so much money for HIDING?

While at it, and just out of curiosity Blue, did once Barry Soetoro (now President Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr.) actually apply for & receive a Fullbright Foreign Student Scholarship, when living in Indonesia?

If that's truly so, it should explain quite-a-lot about longterm clandestine political plots, ploys & purposefully bogus birthplaces. Betcha Arnold Swartzeneger kicks himself every day,...that he too didn't so wisely plan ahead?

Also, how about that: "I pray to Jesus every night" PHONY being a Muslim Madrassa School Graduate? Is such totally true? Or, did America's quite obvious Marxist or: "Progressive" (how American Communist Party renamed itself) Ruler Obama once just go to an Indonesian Wahabi Muslim Madrassa School for a couple of years, and not actually graduate?

Then too,...is Obama still tight with Union Cohorts, ACORN & Peacenik or War Protester Crowds, or whatever such duplicitously renamed selves these days? There should be quite warranted & rightful concern about such too?

After all, most all such alluded to daily reaping VAST $UM$ from The Public Troth and/or from We The U.S. Taxpayers,...are the very same ones DICTATING ALL RISKY POLICIES & BANKRUPTING The Nation.

Now know how many old Germans & Soviets must have felt.

Neil