The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2003, 06:31 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Can not remember the year that it was stated but to quote a famous leader of our past "Our country is doomed, the kids don't stand up when an elder enters the room, they talk back and always have to know why, completely doomed!" - Ben Franklin.

Think about it

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2003, 09:59 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Do I hear the voice of Crazy Horse calling to us....

"A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. I was hostile to the white man...we preferred hunting to a life of idleness on our reservations. At times we did not get enough to eat and we were not allowed to hunt. All we wanted was peace and to be left alone. Soldiers came and destroyed our villages. Then Long Hair (Custer) came...They say we massacred him, but he would have done the same to us. Our first impulse was to escape but we were so hemmed in we had to fight."

"What goes around comes around"

Old 10-07-2003, 03:56 AM

Back in the 60s in Ohio where I grew up, there was a radio station on that had the sign of WDAO, this channel was meant for the blacks and it stood for White Days Are Over.

Didnt bother me any then and still dont. Some of my Buds in the service were black, and I have some now that are black.

But the "wetbacks" from Mx coming here to take the jobs that no one would work for and now need is rediculous.

BTW, two drivers of a semi hauling the illegals across the border here in Tx get there sentences today. 2 of the illegals died in the trailor, and some of the rest were granted a temp work pass.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

enough........
Old 10-07-2003, 04:16 AM

Default IF YOU CANT

beat them on the battlefield, then do it internally!!!!!!!
This didn't start recently, been going on for decades. You've heard of the Bilderbergers, CFR, Rockefellers, etc., etc., now we are seeing a little of what people for years have thought were crackpots for bringing forth information on the intent of the likes above.
SF
NC
Old 10-07-2003, 05:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Yes, the voice of Crazy Horse...

In which case what has gone around is coming around, and is in that sense much deserved and overdue.

Still, I will miss the America we once knew.

The trickle of individuals across our borders has become an endless queue. People are suffering and losing their lives. Governments are powerless to stem the flow, and have granted to migrants all but full benefits of citizenship, while pointing fingers of blame back and forth, doing little. State economies are imperiled and industry is complicit. Source governments are powerless or unwilling to enforce treaties prohibiting the migrations, and other agreements ours has willingly made encourage them. The wall is climbed over or gone through, and those guarding our southern flank, our shores and ports of entry are undermanned, underfunded and asked to do an impossible task. While here, illegals inexorably multiply and divide at a rate which may exceed the indigenous population. The electoral process and educational system is burdened with costly bi-lingual requirements.

Without a gargantuan and draconian effort to expel, restrict benefits and make impermeable the borders this trend will not ever end, and tensions may rise to the point of spontaneous bloodshed. Such an effort is not forthcoming due to lack of will.
Old 10-07-2003, 05:46 AM

Default HAWK!!!!!!

Your last paragraph is not only the clue but the way!!!!!!!!!
SF
NC
Old 10-07-2003, 06:03 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Humper -
I hope so, too. I see no other option, either.
Old 10-07-2003, 06:42 AM

I've read all the comments and I too see the changes within our country. Yet, the reason they are here - is to make money. They can't work and make a living in their countries.

They come here and they take many of the jobs - many others wouldn't. For example today many US citizens won't work for mnimum wages - but these people will. They get established - they form a communion of sorts with others like themselves and they live together pooling their money so that it can do more.

We were poor when I was growing up. Not dirt poor but struggling. The old man worked in the mills and brought home $65 a week. My Ma would take and baby sit kids or clean homes for extra money. I would pull weeds for a farmer for 50 cents an hour. I would come home on leave and work at the boat docks unloading ships while on leave. I worked two jobs for four years to support my family. You've gotta want it and you've gotta work for it - because nobody is gonna give it to you.

The Vietnamese and others came to the states and many went to Canada in the 60's & 70's. I would go to Western Canada and find them totally over-running the hotels and fast food joints - they would take "any job" available - you name it.

The Mexican's are no different - I've had my share of problems with some of them but they are (most of them) hard worker's just trying to make a life for themselves (as we all are). These people take the jobs and get opportunities because others here won't work for those wages.

People have got to crawl before they can walk - but not here these kids today want the big bucks right now not ten or fifteen years from now. God bless them if they can get it but many won't and don't.

My kids are in the same boat - they are struggling to keep themselves afloat. This country is very powerful and those with money want to keep it. Its a dog eat dog world and those who struggled for little to begin with know what it takes to save.

Other's have medical problems and no money to get care. This is the sad issue here in this country. The most powerful few will not take care of those who put them there.

This is why the face of our country is changing. This is why we see so many new people's coming here. With all the hardships they will encounter - they still want to live and work in this country. It's pretty remarkable.

Last night I heard that the US doesn't have any alias that they can depend on. Yet those who dislike or despise our way of life still flock here to live in it. Why?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-07-2003, 07:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default I hope you're wrong Friends.

After all,...in most wars or armed conflicts NOBODY REALLY WINS. Basically many GOOD people of every color on earth pretty-much die for naught.

Granted, the color of politics, politicos and/or political rulers of America might change and be more or less colorful. But, so what. The-bottom-line-for-me,...is still that: "I hope you're (myself included) wrong Friends". Sorry.

Neil

P.S. Sprarrow got me thinking more so sensitively and fairly than usual,...thus making me somewhat wonder what drives most people of color, other than politicos and/or zealots encouraging them to do what they do or how superiorily righteous they act? Could it be that just like all White Leaders of the past believing all European Whites had: "A Manifest Destiny" to fulfill,...all Black and Hispanic Leaders propose to their deceived followers that The Colored of The World also have a similar; "Manifest Destiny" to fulfill in America. Sure seems so.
Old 10-07-2003, 07:25 AM
Doc.2/47

The old solutions-as sane an logical as they might be-haven't worked in the past and are even less likely to work in the future.
Think maybe it is time for a new approach.Only thing I can think of that might work is to annex Mexico.

I know that idea sounds a little crazy,but so did the La. purchase and what's-his-names folly when we picked up Alaska.

If Mexican corruption were ended and decent management were put in place it could become productive.Hell, the Mexicans are bleeding us white now.Why not make 'em taxpayers?