The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2003, 01:51 PM

I personally don't care what others think. But, when someone states: "I see the U.S. as equal to all nations",...such certainly derives no; "Respect" from me.

reconeil

Well, then you don?t respect me, and I don?t respect you.
If you aren?t man enough to listen to others point of views.

Staff_HQ
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2003, 02:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Staff...

Works for me.
Plus, certainly no great loss at this end.

Neil
Old 03-29-2003, 07:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default staff

Just a very brief reading lesson: nobody, myself included, ever said the US is "...the supreme nation.." I said we are the last remaining great super power. Point clarified? Any argument? And the only place where the US is equal to others nations is in the pathetically obsolete UN, where the vote of one nation, irrespective of their total insignificance, has an equal vote with the likes of the US, UK, and yes, even Norway. Don't misinterpret a difference of opinion as a lack of respect; some of us are very passionate people, holding very deeply engrained beliefs, distilled through countless gallons of freedom-bought blood, shed on more foreign shores than we can remember, often for people whose collective memories are shorter than any of their other bodyparts.

Kindly refer us to a news source where we can learn more about the Norwegian bombing in Afghanistan. There has been an absolute news blackout on this event in my part of the world.

Personally, I think a transfer of the UN to a third world country would raise the IQ of New York City and the receiving country, introduce these hand-wringing bureaucrats to reality, and reduce our exposure to legions of spies.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-30-2003, 06:26 AM

SuperScout

Here is the link to the Norwegian official military homepage in English.
http://www.mil.no/languages/english/start/

And here is the link to the article in question.
http://www.mil.no/languages/english/...rticleID=39007

Staff_HQ
Old 03-30-2003, 07:08 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default staff

Thanks!! Great read.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-30-2003, 09:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

YEAH SUPERSCOUT, BUT THE FRENCH DO HAVE THE EIFFEL TOWER, AND AT THIS POINT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THEM [FROGGS] WHERE THEY CAN STICK IT!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 01:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hardcore

True enough about the Eiffel tower, but it will be viewed by a lot fewer Americans this year, due to the growing anti-Frog feelings. Tourism is a major source of income for these duplicitous MF's, so they will be hurt. Tee-Hee. My comments about the boycott of all things Froggie still stand, as well as my boycott of certain entertainers.

Old 03-30-2003, 01:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Staff

Thanks for the great web links, and most importantly of all, Thanks to your country for its support !!!

Larry

DEO VINDICE