The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2006, 10:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Poncho1971

We Georgians apologize to the rest of the country for having an arrogant, idiotic, racist representing the state of Georgia in D.C.
However, it ain't our fault. When the Federal Government stops gerrymandering voting districts in the South along racial lines, a$$holes like this one will be at home pi$$ing off good people on a local level. At least that would be better than a national level.
On the other hand, more than one other state has it's own share of arrogant, idiotic, lying, even killer, above-the-law snubs representives....thank you Massachusetts, Arkansas, and other applicable states, for not letting us carry the banner alone.
Alas, poor, poor Cynthia will not be punished accordingly. (I hope I am wrong this time). America has set it's prescidents... B Clinton, J Kerry, OJ Simpson, M Jackson, T Kennedy, the little short actor who killed (I mean was accused) his wife....how many more? If you're famous or "important" you can do anything you want and walk. Anything from double murder, to child molestation, to a self-admitted war criminal (or liar). It's not about race, the race card is played when there is no other defense.
This is my opinion, and does not represent or reflect the opinion of anyone who has any position of prominence, or any media type, anywhere in the country. Does that cover everyone in elected office?
Old 04-23-2006, 04:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

She is nothing but a dumbass. Saw a video clip on CNN of her calling one of her aides a fool off camera and then trying to tell the reporter they had no rights to the footage. She keeps diggin her hole deeper.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 07:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Poncho

If you Georgians have to apolgize for Cynthia McKinney, we Texans must do penance for Sheila Jackson Lee, representing a part of Houston in the US House. Sheila was that bright shining example of celestial genius who asked the technician at NASA if he could make the robotic device on Mars to move over to where the lunar mission had landed decades ago. NEWS FLASH TO SHEILA: It's several million miles away, on a different area of the universe, call Da Moon.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-25-2006, 12:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default here is the Atlanta CBS Ch 46 interview

Today the Georgia State AJ stated that anything Cynthia says in public is on the record so she protest too much I think (LOL) by now her hole she's digging must have reached Hades by now btw here is the Atlanta CBS Ch 46 interview http://www.cbs46.com/Global/story.asp?S=4807882
Old 04-25-2006, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Poncho1971 We Georgians apologize to the rest of the country for having an arrogant, idiotic, racist representing the state of Georgia in D.C.
However, it ain't our fault. When the Federal Government stops gerrymandering voting districts in the South along racial lines, a$$holes like this one will be at home pi$$ing off good people on a local level. At least that would be better than a national level.
On the other hand, more than one other state has it's own share of arrogant, idiotic, lying, even killer, above-the-law snubs representives....thank you Massachusetts, Arkansas, and other applicable states, for not letting us carry the banner alone.
Alas, poor, poor Cynthia will not be punished accordingly. (I hope I am wrong this time). America has set it's prescidents... B Clinton, J Kerry, OJ Simpson, M Jackson, T Kennedy, the little short actor who killed (I mean was accused) his wife....how many more? If you're famous or "important" you can do anything you want and walk. Anything from double murder, to child molestation, to a self-admitted war criminal (or liar). It's not about race, the race card is played when there is no other defense.
This is my opinion, and does not represent or reflect the opinion of anyone who has any position of prominence, or any media type, anywhere in the country. Does that cover everyone in elected office?
Setting voting districts is the responsibilities of the several states (with the assistance of the courts in some instances). So, in a way, it is the fault of the people of GA
Old 04-25-2006, 09:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well, hat in hand, foot shuffling; we have Harry Reid, the self-alleged ?Independent? from Nevada. I wonder if he got permission from King Teddy to put that bit of deceptive rug dancing on his campaigning billboard and incorporate in his sloganeering.

But he?s from Clarke County, which up north here is referred to as ?Way East Los Angeles? so their idea of ?Independent? may mean they only consult Mexico City and/or Massachusetts and do ?mother may I? once a day.

Scamp