The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-31-2006, 02:31 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Congress woman Mckenny

Wasn't wearing her ID and was held up by White house police, one of the officers grabbed her arm at which time she hit the officer with her cell phone.
She is saying excesive force was used on her. Im sorry thats his job, I would have shot her.
Now she is about to have a TV apperance with Danny Glover and Harry bell-a-font-eh. This should be interesting. What an idiot. Put her in jail the dumb ass.
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default she came out to cameras

and said that the matter was being turned over for prosicution, what she forgot to say was that the prosicution was against her.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

That actor from Gladiator (Russel Crowe) did the same thing to a Hotel Clerk at the Mercer Hotel in NY http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive..._crowe_1.html, she should get the same punishment for hiting someone whith her cell phone. Those things can hurt
Old 03-31-2006, 04:18 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default White house security

Not the same. She should be up on terrorist charges. She tried to gain entrance to the white house and assulted a Police officer who was in the process of stopping her. Like I said , I would have shot her.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Hears a good one

awhile back she filed charges with the congress protesting the fact that she was let into the white by a white person. She is just a big piece of crap thats walking around on earth taking up O-2.

Ron
Old 04-05-2006, 05:14 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Raceizum

I don't even know what to say about her comment that she was being misstreated because of raseizum. She is so stupid, how did she ever get elected.
Im surpiised that the Republicans aren't jumping on this with both feet. They (Rep) could make some points here for free.
Ron
Old 04-05-2006, 07:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Whilst up to bat, I hope Glover and Bellefonte speak of the wonders of it all in Cuba, their favorite topic. Seems as how two Czechs Republic citizens were arrested and detained in one of Cuba?s pigsty prisons recently. Their crime was taking pictures of the pathetic Havana slums and the grinding poverty. Of course, there are no slums or poverty in ? paradise? so taking pictures of it all is against the law. Cameras were confiscated, etc., and off to the filthy slam they went.

The Czechs Republic severed ties with Havana when the Soviet Union went poof and has been a bitter critic of Havana?s brutal repression and human rights abuse, so things weren?t looking so good for the two captives. Long story short, one of the Czechs was a former beauty queen; Miss Czechs Republic 1999, as I recall, word spread like wildfire in the international community and the Cuban thugs turned them loose in the face of international outrage.
The former beauty queen had managed to hide the digi cam card in her braw and before the communist thugs could collect their usual sexual dues, the protests came poring in and they were set free, mostly unharmed and not molested. ?Misunderstandings?, as it were, but two very lucky young ladies, for sure.

Now then, I?m sure Glover and Bellefonte are going to have some really advanced condemnation for the Capital Police and engage in another round of pathetic, maximum, warp-speed hypocrisy, plus a bunch of all hail Fidel rhetoric. Like warm milk in a bowl, lets see which mangy MSM alley cats lap it up, yum-yum.

Scamp
Old 04-05-2006, 09:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs down

She says she is a victim of racial profiling by white police officers. The people in her district would elect her today in a landslide
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default grabbed her

I would be far, far more concered if the officer didn't grab her. Even if somehow she can prove racial profileing. Because she is black she dosen't need to be let by without the proper pin or ID.
Ron
Old 04-05-2006, 10:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs down

Her whole career is built on being a victim because you are black. You notice none of her black fellow congress people are speaking up for her. IMO she is a true racist
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote