The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2007, 09:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Packo,...

While doing a less hostile, milder and more civil back & forth with you over on Gimpy's thread, you also displayed disgust with politicians about it being proposed that 100% Service Connected Disabled Veterans be denied Social Security Monies, that lifelong F.I.C.A. paid into.

I find such quite disgusting also, plus that any American be denied "THEIR" PRIVATELY SAVED FOR RETIREMENT MONIES by wealthy politicians,...is even absurd. Would such rich lords ever deny themselves such? I don't think so.

Still that gets us right back to those now in charge, whom can do pretty-damn-much (or not) as pleased, and/or The Democrat Phonies whom I despise even more so than Republican career-politicians. That: "Shouldn't trust a Democrat politician any farther than can throw a camel up hill in a wind storm" goes way back to The President Lyndon Johnson & Gang Days, for me.

That's when He and EVEN THEN quite lordly clique first diverted PRIVATELY CONTRIBUTED TO F.I.C.A. (50/50 Employer & Employee) Social Security Retirement Monies out of Fund with Trustees Status,...and INTO The Big Political Piggy-bank and/or The General Fund. From thence forward, F.I.C.A. became just another Tax Revenue to be dispensed as decreed by all Big Brother type politicians.

"Surprise, Surprise", and guess what? From that time forward Social Security perpetually needed: "FIXING" and/or what politicians do best. Just jokin. Wouldn't trust a politician to FIX my toilet,...or even an Out-House for that matter.

Granted, Johnson & Dems first started the political controlling of personal monies saved for retirement. But, Jimmy Carter decreeing that vast sums of F.I.C.A. Savings be gifted to many foreign nationals (here legally or otherwise) and Al Gore helped decree that: "Never to be taxed Social Security (as per FDR)" would NOW BE TAXED,...made the political control of Personal Social Security Accounts EVEN WORSE.

Still, and since politicians in general are so cavalierly generous with MY/YOUR/OUR F.I.C.A. $AVING$ to many foreign nationals (even ILLEGAL ALIENS),...why-the-hell so-damn-stingy and hell-bent trying to screw Veterans out of what they life long PAID INTO? Typical Lordly Decrees aside,...is such even: "FAIR"???
Plus, mixing Pensions with Personal Savings,...just plain stupid.

Also, it's important realizing that if such finagling were done by Private Sector Executives,...most all would be quite likely doing Jail Time. Guess law-makers make laws that suite "THEMSELVES" best? Apparently & Obviously So.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links