The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2007, 01:16 AM

Distinctions
Staff 
Angry Kids and their lack of respect for property

My friends and I wish we could have caught these middle school brats. We went for Little Caesar's pizza around midnight and saw a couple of kids (11-14) in there (apparently curfew does not mean anything to businesses here) as we exited my car. We laughed about it a bit before entering the place and then proceeded to place our order, while the punks left. We didn't think much about it until we returned to my car and found that the little bastards had thrown and/or smeared pizza on my car. Needless to say, I AM PISSED (I have to wash my car now and it is getting to that time of year here where you can't do that often) and we wanted to track them down and teach them a lesson. It has been an interesting week for my poor car. On Tues. I hit a street sign that was left in the middle of the lane of traffic on a busy road (probably left by another punk kid that hit it initially), which caused damage to my front end and underneath my car, as I couldn't avoid hitting it. This caused me to file my first ever insurance claim (after 7 years of good driving) to have my vehicle fixed. Now my car has been vandalized by kids, who I didn't know (we were left wondering why they did such a thing). I am sorry to rant, but what is wrong with kids today and their lack of respect for others and other people's property?

President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Civil War History
Military History Blog
Frontier Battles
5th Minnesota Infantry, Company D

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2007, 03:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default You answered your own question

Lack of respect. Since they have been born," experts " have been telling these little jerks that the only thing that matters is their " self esteem". So, parents and teachers have all been doing nothing but telling them how "special" they are. Why they are so special, they don't even have to practice or be good at anything. "Just show up....you're special". We weren't much into vandelism as kids because we knew how hard our parents worked to get things and how hard we had to work to get things. Gee, imagine this....you actually had to work your way into the starting rotation in Dixie Youth League. You didn't get to play because you showed up. Wouldn't want to hurt the little darlings "self esteem" by making them earn their way up....just give it to them. Sad state and getting worse. In contrast though, look at those youths in Afghanistan and Iraq. They give me hope for the future.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 11-13-2007, 05:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Unhappy

Sounds like the middle school children have been taught by their anti war parents and teachers that all us Active and prior service members are wrong and we are part of GW's war machine so they decided to use their act of vandalism to show what they learned in school from their anti-war protesting teachers and parents. Like me you probably have Base decals on the windshield and other Military Unit type stickers proudly displaying your service. It sucks that juvenile delinquents are allowed to roam the streets to mess up other peoples property they worked hard to get.I hope they have children just like them someday and terrorize them when they are older

Last edited by Jerry D; 11-14-2007 at 08:49 PM.