The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-14-2006, 12:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Chain Reaction?

What does the movie Chain Reaction (1996) and yesterday?s news (2006) have in common?

Those of you who have seen the movie (Chain Reaction with Keanu Reeves and Morgan Freeman), and who read up on yesterday?s (5/13/06) news, especially in a San Diego area paper, noted that there is a little friction-taking place between the CIA and the FBI. (A mini-turf war perhaps?)

If I read correctly, a raid was recently conducted by a combination of the ?FBI, the Internal Revenue Service, the Defense Criminal Investigative Service, and indeed, even the CIA-IG?, - against a former (?) Central Intelligence Agency Big-Wig?s home and offices - a man who allegedly had ?TIES? to a contractor who had ?LINKS? to a bribery case involving a "FORMER? member of government! (Confusing, isn?t it?)

?Now that alone does not puzzle me. What had me reading the piece over and over again were several confounding, if not oxymoronic revelations within the article!?

The news report first stated that the raid was conducted against the home and offices of a ?FORMER CIA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR? The report then went on to say that the outgoing CIA Chief had removed this chap as the ?Number Three Man? at the agency? Also worthy of note is the contention that this gent, the target of the raid, had intended to resign anyway, at an undisclosed date! ?The news item then went on to claim that this disemboweled (employment-wise) intelligence official remained on the payroll of the Agency??

Now correct me if I am in error but how, in the name of logic, could this gent be removed from his post, as a former CIA Official, and yet, still remain on the ?Firm?s (CIA)? payroll? I also can not help but wonder how much a defrocked politico, a man now serving time in a ?Tar-Heel Slammer?, really knows and who he can, if he wants to, implicate (opinion)?

?Will this conspiracy end with the few already exposed? Or could it be that a few (if not many) more were involved in this (or similar) scenarios?? Only time will tell?

Of course, this could not possible be, as government is a sacred trust. All of these honorable individuals, and their related bureaucracies, are there solely to serve the public welfare and need! They are indeed beyond reproach, or human temptations - aren?t they?

?ONLY IN WASHINGTON DC!!?

VERITAS (Truth)

Rick

Old 05-15-2006, 09:23 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

If the reports are correct and Domestic Spying is indeed a fact, then I am sure that this one has made the rounds in D.C.

Hey my bros amidst "Spooksville", what can I say? You don't have to be covert (sneaky) every day of your life! If you want to know how I feel and what I think, come on over - sit a spell, have a cup of coffee, and I'll tell you face to face what I think!

NSA, after all, can also stand for "Now Save America!!"

RICK