The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2005, 06:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The Supreme Beings - Manny, Moe, Curly Joe, & 6 More!

All hail the Supreme Court, the bastion of wisdom, the domicile of absolute intellect, and the final word on who in the Hell knows what?

Case in point: ?If it is a no-no to wantonly violate a Supreme Court Mandate, then why (I ask you), can members of the government and it?s bureaucratic tentacles, ignore, piss upon, and totally bastardize the sage like (?) rulings of the Nation?s Highest Court??

A while back, when at least two highly-placed member of ?The Immortals? (Veterans Administration), wantonly and purposely perjured themselves (under oath) in order to destroy a veterans claim, and this in violation of ?Bailey v West and Santoro v West?, the mandate was clear! ?Anytime that the Veterans Administration goes out of it?s blessed way to provably lie, and this in order to stick it to yet another veteran, the law (according to the Supreme Court) is clear cut - at least on paper and in theory!?

?Well live and learn!!? Apparently, a few members of the bureaucracy really do believe that ?The Supreme Court talks - just to hear itself talk?? The ruling in the above mentioned cases, however, left no room for doubt, but a higher power (in my opinion), apparently intervened to exempt the VA from a few of the laws that govern all of our daily lives?

Most recent case in point: ?After sending a letter to the Supreme Court many moons ago, I finally (today) received a letter back from this esteemed body. First off, they spelled my last name wrong. And secondly, their letter to me was dated July 22, 2005, and it wasn?t mailed until December 7, and it just arrived today - going on five (5) months later!! And thirdly, my provable charges of Perjury against a member (or members) of the mighty VA were never addressed and were (in my opinion) totally ignored by the court that made the ruling to begin with!

And yet, through all of this and more, ?Our Powers That Be? demand complete honesty from all of the people, a commodity that a few of them (apparently) have any intention of returning! (opinion)

Hell, even highly placed politicos sometimes lie like a rug, and then only come clean, wiping a tear from their ?Glycerin-Spiked Eyes?, when they are caught, and are without hope of slithering out from beneath their own crimes! At that point, even some of their political friends of many years, usually duck for cover for fear of being tainted! ?After all, power and position are far more important to a few, than something as trivial as friendship and loyalty to the people themselves, in far too many cases!!?

?For shame, for shame! Apparently, even the Supreme Court itself lacks the power or the will to see to it that those who violate their final rulings are made to comply??

VERITAS