The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2005, 08:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down The Supreme Court & The People Themselves - MEAN NOTHING!

Laws in themselves, mean next to nothing if compliance with said laws is selective, according to one?s station in life!

For example, the Supreme Court Decision of ?Bailey v West? states (if I understood it correctly) that willful misconduct (i.e. lying like Hell, and under oath at that) on the part of the Veterans Administration, or any element there-of, was an automatic win for a veteran claimant in his quest for benefits!?

Such, however, is apparently not the case, which proves to my satisfaction, that the law does not apply to all men (and establishments) equally! As a matter of fact, some of the upper echelons of government seem to go out of their way to cover-up for the felons in their midst!

Now if you or I were caught lying under oath, we would most assuredly be locked up and the key tossed into the nearest sewer! When, however, one of the connected is caught in the act, his (or her) bosses look the other way, the wall of protectionism is lowered into place, perjury begets yet more perjury, and the victim becomes the victim once again! ?Now how is that for social and political equality?!?

Once again, I can prove (100%) that a member (or members) of the VA lied (they call it falsified) in sworn testimony, yet (and unlike you or I), these filthy, lousy, vicious and damned liars, were rewarded for their deeds instead of fired and/or prosecuted as they should have been in a nation that prides itself upon truth and justice! ?Now how is that for sending a prophetic message to the rest of the world??

How can we jail even a single entity for any crime, when one can prove (without a doubt) that justice does not apply to all men equally ( never has, never will)!?

?What, after all, is the definition of a stinking hypocrite, and why are they lovingly embraced and protected by some in our elected government??

"HAVE THESE CRETONS NO PRIDE OR SENSE OF HONOR????"

VERITAS
Old 04-30-2005, 11:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

One cannot add nor detract from: "VERITAS".
Sooooooooooo,...so keep-on keepin-on Friend.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 01:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

"Thanks Neil, for better or worse, maybe reading all of our views on the Patriot Files should be mandatory for our political and bureaucratic gods? Especially the few with feet of clay, brains of quick sand, and morals of manure!"

VERITAS
Old 05-03-2005, 07:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

ALL CHIEFS, NO INDIANS!

Is the government also at war with the people?

Hell, from what I am seeing, they are also at war with themselves! I mean, when the mandate and edicts of a particular branch (in this case the Nine Supremes) are overridden or totally ignored by some petty-ass bureaucracy, one has to assume that either the right hand knows not what the left is doing, or they just plain don't give a damned!

I have taken the time to re-read a few Supreme Court Decisions, including Bailey v West, Brown v. Gardner etc, and was amazed (rather make that shocked) that the "Final Word" (The Court of Nine) is often ignored by agencies such as the VA! As a matter of fact, the surprise did not end there! In my opinion, these almighty bureaucracies totally ignore the High Court more than not! My only remaining question is: "Why are some of these bureaucratic bums still walking around free and still employed after the fact - "WOW, does that tell you something?"

Does the Supreme Beings (Court) merely talk to hear themselves talk, or is "PERJURY" (even on the part of the Veterans Administration) these days, just another H0-HUM? And if the VA or employees there in can perjure (or falsify if you prefer) themselves at will, why then should the law apply to anyone?

If a few bums in bureaucracy won't lead by example, and if a liar is to be rewarded instead of castrated (employment-wise), then we have gone far beyond any mere double standard - we now dwell in the realm of selective justice and a Les Miserables mentality!!

In closing, let me add that not only have a few well-placed bastards seen fit to urinated into the graves of our Founding Father, they even threw a party after the fact to celebrate their vile betrayal of all that we as a nation are suppose to stand for! It truly amazes me how some of these pathetic scumbags can even live with themselves?

The Chinese love to celebrate the year of this and the year of that - The Year of The Dragon, The Year of The Tiger, etc. Maybe we should follow their lead and celebrate the Year Of The Political Liar, year after year, after year!

Now tell me again how a VA Official can lie under oath in sworn testimony and not be put where he (or she) belongs - "RIGHT BEHIND BARS OR ON THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINES!!"

"I pity the poor Devil when these cretins begin to arrive in droves!"

VERITAS, BUT APPARENTLY NOT ALWAYS IN GOVERNMENT!