The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2002, 02:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb "a Bright And Shiny Conflict?

Apparently, "NAFTA-SPAWNED CO-OPERATION" is not only threatening to economically drown the United States (opinion), it also may be infringing upon ?Sacred Indian Land?, according to some sources?!

A new mining deal isn?t fair at all, according to a certain Indian Tribe that claims that a "Canadian Mining Company" has been given the exclusive (sweetheart) rights to mine a (potential) bonanza in gold that rests directly under "Sacred Indian Land!"

Apparently, this mining operation, centering over hundreds of acres in the United States, will also produce a huge tailings pile (mine waste) that is laced with large volumes of cyanide, the very same poison used to put people to death in the gas chamber!

For the record, I once heard a Canadian gent remark [jokingly I hope] that the "Third World" begins just to the south of the Great Lakes!" If we (USA) continue to allow our lands and people, not to mention our rights and sovereignty, to be used and abused by any and all foreign economic powers who choose to do so (U.N. included), then how long will it be before that wise-ass remark (mentioned above) has the potential to become reality!?

Hell now, there are those, foreign and domestic alike, who grossly abuse the intent of the NAFTA Pact to benefit themselves and their respective clients! And with the furor that is now raging over that ?Nevada Nuclear Waste Dump Site?, as well as the recent indignation displayed by South Carolina?s Governor over despoiling the pristine countryside of States that are far removed from the polluting culprits, our national sense of anger and outrage continues to mount! Many in fact, feel that the push is on to turn our entire nation into one gigantic (internationally used) ?Love Canal?, or open sewer if you prefer!?

I am beginning to believe that this NAFTA-SCAM, contrary to all of that political hype, is nothing more than a giant $$$ sandwich, with Mexico and Canada feeding upon us from both ends! And to add insult to misery, at least one national political entity (or a staff members there-of) who is pushing to have this Canadian mining deal go through, may have ties to that very same Canadian Company (according to the media)??

Also, with satellite technology at it?s apex, it was announced (some years back) that several new "Precious Metals Deposits" were discovered from (now get this) space! Now if the satellite that detected these domestic gold deposits was U.S. manufactured, owned and operated - "Where in the hell, does Canada even enter the picture!?"

Now let me repeat myself - The media said that the "American Political Entity Mentioned Above", may have had staff members that were connected to the Canadian mining concern in question? Now isn't that precious, especially with President Bush on the attack against corporate crime and government connected, conflict of interest?!

VERITAS
:cd: