Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-03-2002, 12:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Screw U 2, U Saudi Magoo!

[Magoo was a near-sighted cartoon character who was also very forgetful]

QUOTE - SAUDI ARABIAN DEFENSE MINISTER: CNN - 3 November 2002

?Saudi Arabia ?WILL NOT? allow U.S. [or Coalition] bases and airspace to be used in any U.S. - led military strike against Iraq!? [Why you ungrateful SOBs, as in ?Sons Of Betrayal?]

Let me ask you Saudis [the ones in the Middle East] a question: ?Do you really believe that Hussein would have stopped with his conquest of tiny Kuwait back in 1991?? You were next ?Oh Oily Ones?, and you know it!! But then, the shoe is on the other foot now, isn?t it? It?s not your butts that are in the wringer, as any ?Second War Against Iraq? will probably be fought far afield from your thriving ?Oildom?, your ?Harematic Bordellos?, and your ?Mega-Billion Dollar Bank Vaults?, right?! ?Well, screw you too!!?

I guess that it damned well serves us right for pulling your asses out of Saddam?s fangs a decade ago! But I guarantee you this, ?Oh Fair-Weather Friends? - should you again fall into harm?s way, we too just may look the other way!? Oh, but not to worry, as the ?Financial Wizards and Spin Doctors of International Politics? will again find a way to drag us into your little oil wars! After which, you ungrateful billionaires can again show us the way out, until our services are needed again, ?Right Massah!?

What was it your foreign minister said: ?You [Saudi Arabia] pledge your allegiance with the United States in it?s fight against terrorist groups [just so long as it is in effigy only]! A few of you who reside within the Middle East are really good at playing both ends to the middle, eh! But what the hell, your only emulating the horse-shit being echoed by the United Nations, our bros in France and Russia, and several other world-class turn-coats who suck us dry [militarily and monetarily] on a regular basis, and then run for the dunes!

?Maybe this is our Achilles Heel after all, in that we tend to forget far too quickly!?? But beware oh slippery ones, as this worm may soon turn!? No longer will many of us silently allow ourselves to be raped and then cast aside by international cry babies! And if any within our political system ?Forget? your ?Forgetfulness?, I guarantee you that some of us will not ?Forget? them come election time! ?At least I hope we will not?!?

We [USA AND HER FEW STAUNCH ALLIES] should continue to defend our sovereignty, our interests, our rights and our people [the key word here is ?OUR?], but we should not continue be the policeman to an unappreciative world! [opinion] ?I would have told you [Saudis etc] what I really think of your hand-biting, but then why get vulgar!?

VERITAS
Old 11-03-2002, 12:19 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Look on the bright side, there will come a day when common sense prevails and we will move out of the stone age of combustion engines. When this day comes all of those countries (Israel excluded IMHO) will sink into the obscurity which is there inevitable end. This is their day in the sun but every minute that passes brings the ass-backwards, ungrateful, warmongering fools closer to sunset
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 10:14 AM

Hardcore,

I'm sure there is some back doors swinging on this subject. Many will come out and say they don't support us but will look the other way should it be necessary.

There's probably more than meets the eye with these so called TV statements. Bakish or under the table type stuff is going on.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote