The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-30-2005, 03:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry The Screw America Mentality, Saudi Style This Time!

?Now here is one for the books, my fellow second class patriots!?

This is from Associated Press, 30 September 2005....

QUOTE: ?LOS ANGELES - Doctors at a large LA Medical Center bypassed nine of the hospital?s most critical patients, while improperly arranging for a liver transplant for a well-connected Saudi Citizen!? An American Liver I assume (?), originally destined to be implanted within an American body?

?To add insult to misery, the precious liver was implanted in this Saudi, who according to what I just read, was not even the neediest recipient!?

?Hospital officials further claim that they could not explain this screw-up, or why the two surgeons allegedly violated organ transplant rules and falsified documents to cover-up their actions!? I can - $$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$!

Also, the hospital in question has said that they have terminated their relationship with the two surgeons? This too, I doubt, as these cutters might be able to implicate even more doctors, again in my uneducated opinion?

?NOW HERE IS WHERE THE STENCH BEGINS TO GET REALLY OVERPOWERING!!?

It appears that the Saudi who got this precious liver was 52nd down on the list of potential recipients, and that this Saudi was jumped over the entire list to that point!!!!!

So who paid for this ?Liver Transplant? in Los Angeles, and first class at that - ?The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia? that?s who! They paid a whopping $339,000 for the procedure, and that was about 25% to 30% more than this hospital normally charged - ?DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING??

Now this is just one such screwing of Americans that was exposed! Although I can not prove it, it would not be at all surprised if this marketing of healthy American Body Parts to the highest foreign bidder has not been going on for some time?

One thing, however, that can be proven (at least according to the Newspaper that I read), is that this affluent Saudi paid more than the going price for that precious American Liver than any American would pay. And again, and only in my opinion, this stinking practice may be taking place on a regular basis?

Apparently, a few Americans, however, see nothing wrong with harvesting Yankee guts to fill the stinking carcasses of those affluent foreigners who wish us nothing but harm! And as a matter of fact, it was even reported in the very same paper that Vicente Fox is currently in Canada figuring out how to put the squeeze even more on U.S. oil users.

It was further reported that come this winter, if it is a harsh one, prices will go through the roof on gas and heating fuels, and this in turn will lead to the deaths of many Americans of limited means?

I have but one question left? ?Where in the Hell is our so-called government while all of this vicious shit is going on?? Certainly not on our side, that is for damned sure!!

Over these many years, we have often heard the rumbling sounds of threatened political Impeachments? Impeachment Hell, actions like the one that I outlined above, borders upon outright treason (opinion)!!

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links