The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2008, 04:50 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Computers used by McCain and Obama

Computers used by the election campaigns of both Barack Obama and John McCain were broken into earlier this year, and a large number of files related to the evolving policy positions of the two candidates were stolen, a Newsweek magazine story has claimed.
The attacks appear to have been perpetrated by an unidentified "foreign entity" looking to steal information that might be useful in future negotiations with the next American president, Newsweek reported, quoting several unnamed sources.
According to Newsweek , the attacks happened sometime around mid-year and were reported to the Obama and McCain campaigns by the US Secret Service , the FBI and even the White House.

China and Russia both have the technology to hack anyone’s computer, even the FBIs.
When China bought IBM they acquired all the upper memory codes for all Computers. Your computer is running on DOS and that system was developed by IBM.

Look at your own computer. Go to the Start button (lower left of the screen) click on it, choose all programs, then Accessories, in the right hand column there will be a bunch of Icons, go down to "Command Prompt" click on it and the old black and white screen with C:\ will appear. This is what your computer is running on.

China is a real threat to all our computers even the pentagon as IBM develops more and more programs and newer computers which we buy and put into our house and hook to the internet.

My guess is China hacked the computers of McCain and Obama to find out there thinking on foreign policy. Naive people in the United States will say "Oh come on" China couldn't Hack their computers. People can believe that if they wish, But somehow a "I told you so" just would not quite be enough when all the computing systems in the US just shut down.
There certainly is no way to prove that China would have that ability, And there is no way for me to prove that your car will start up, But you have the key, so I’m guessing it will start, and China also has the key.

Ron
Sponsored Links