The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-23-2009, 11:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb Inauguration Tales: “They Ambushed Us”

Well I’m back from DC and just have a few things to say to catch up. Sorry I didn’t feel like writing anything while there. I just don’t care that much.

1) Despite the headline on Drudge highlighting the “jeers” George W. Bush got as he approached the inaugural dais, what has gone extremely underreported is the extreme lack of classiness in the inaugural crowd.

Senator Joe Lieberman got a huge disrespectful boo from the crowd, as did Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Why would Thomas get booed and not colleagues Antonin Scalia, John Roberts, or Samuel Alito?

Well, if you’re honest with yourself you will admit that it is racism.
Can’t figure that one out? Sucks for you. Try thinking more.

In any case, I was navigating my way through some portion of the crowd when Lieberman got booed and I and a couple other people in the area commented sarcastically on the classiness of the ignorant lizard people there that day. Then some really cool guy suggested that I not stand near him if I was going to act like that. I asked him why. Then he said that I knew what he meant. So, like any self-respecting individual I did what I knew to be right. I stood right next to him during the whole ceremony. I was like, “Sorry for believing that the people on the stage all deserve respect (with the possible exception of Jimmy Carter, just kidding, but only sort of, ok not really, well, he does support terrorists so yeah, i do want to exclude him, ok nevermind i’ll be nice for now) including, yes, Joe Lieberman, Clarence Thomas, Dick Cheney, and George W. Bush.”
For the record, yes, there were also a couple of relative non-airheads around us in the crowd.

2) After talking to some DC police I learned something that was also extremely underreported. The policeman literally said “They ambushed us.” An angry liberal mob of a crowd threw a little temper tantrum over not being able to get through the security gates in time to witness the inauguration from, I think, the silver section. Apparently enough of them were able to overpower the huge metal gates which were corralling people around and get through. I couldn’t get the full story on how they stopped the breach and/or got the gates back up and stopped people from rushing the area, and I didn’t really care because I knew that liberals wouldn’t be criticized by the mainstream media for any of their stupid behavior.

3) On Sunday, the answer to the Lebron James question was answered. Of course he’s not going two sport. It was just a State Farm ad.

Although - quite a clever State Farm ad.

4) What’s been happening here in Louisville? More wallowing in status quo mediocrity? Figures. More copycat government? No doubt. At least we have a good basketball team. If only we cared as much about our government as we do our sports teams.

5) A while back I wrote that Geithner should be approved. I didn’t realize then that homeboy hadn’t paid up until after he knew he was going to be appointed Treasury Secretary.

False.

This dude sucks.

Error. Does not compute.

Disapprove.

Nay.

6) While the National Portrait Gallery is awesome, Bill Clinton looks like a muppet in his terrible, terrible portrait. A colorblind kindergartener may have painted it.

Also, I saw the Obama portrait on the day it was unveiled. Let me just say . . . “Hated it!” It’s just the campaign image of his face with the word “HOPE” at the bottom. It’s the same thing we’ve all seen for like two years now. I don’t see what the big deal is. I have no idea why people were feigning excitement over the image, since it’s not surprising at all and they have probably seen it a million times over the last six months.

And, it’s kind of stupid to begin with. I was expecting like, an actual portrait.

I really liked one of James Tyler’s.

W looked real in the portrait that was unveiled recently.

There was tons of other cool stuff there. Seriously, it is the best museum ever.

7) At long last, my question is, how long will it take the gullible to figure it out if President Obama takes the practical route?

http://www.bluegrassredstate.com/jef...bushed-us.html

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 01:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gasp!! Are you expecting us to believe that the liberals, aka The Whining and Sniveling Brigade, would do something so classless, so base, so vile as to actually demonstrate racism and other overt forms of hatred? How can this be, with the peace and justice loving, always over-minded and extremely non-bigoted people?

What else would you expect from a pathetic bunch of hypocrites?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 01-24-2009, 04:04 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to STYCK

I just found this out this morning....

1.4 million people attended the inauguration

Only 15 people missed work...
Old 01-24-2009, 04:55 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

I try to put a post here and it wont let me, I put this and it's ok?????????
Ron
Old 01-24-2009, 05:03 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Hear it is as a picture
Ron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stick.JPG (169.1 KB, 18 views)
Old 01-24-2009, 07:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sorry can't read it. Can you post a shortcut / the web address to where this is?

Joy

Old 01-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

If you click on the picture it will pull up then click on that picture and it will make the fonts correct.

Ron
ps
When I get home I will try again.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Then and Now: can you spell 'hypocrisy'?

Headlines On This Date 4 Years Ago:

"Republicans spending $42 million on inauguration while troops Die in unarmored Humvees"

"Bush extravagance exceeds any reason during tough economic times"

"Fat cats get their $42 million inauguration party, Ordinary Americans get the shaft"

Headlines Today:

"Historic Obama Inauguration will cost only $150 million"

"Obama Spends $150 million on inauguration; America Needs A Big Party"

"Everyman Obama shows America how to celebrate"

"Citibank executives contribute $8 million to Obama Inauguration"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

Nothing like fair & unbiased coverage of the news !!!

Alas -- guess it is only the inflation that is too blame.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."