Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2009, 03:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default I will make no more demands?

4-5-2009

“I WILL MAKE NO MORE DEMANDS?”

“It is the late 1930s (Europe) all over again, and you are there!!”

With the launching (yesterday) of a missile that may (?) be capable of carrying a nuclear warhead, North Korea stepped into the vacant shoes of none other than Adolph Hitler and his “I Will Make No Further Demands” speech of the late 1930s!

In a gesture that is akin to flipping his middle finger in the direction of Washington DC (and the entire world), this Neo-Fuehrer of the virtually starving nation of North Korea let the entire planet know, in no uncertain terms, what he thought of world demands that he not launch! And in a scene that is reminiscent of the movies “Hunt For Red October” and “The Mouse That Roared”, his multi-staged ICBM lifted into the air, over-flew Japan, and splashed down somewhere in the Pacific Ocean! “Had this missile been nuclear tipped, Alaska and even Hawaii could have been targeted!”

And while all of this was taking place, some free world leaders thumped their chests, growled like he-men, made threats of repercussions, and then settled down into their warm and secure beds, their bellies full of champagne and caviar, with many of them half a world away at the time. (Amazing)!

Does not our leaders realize that this missile launch could have been but a prelude of “Bigger Things To Come??” No despot, after all, has ever been satisfied with half a loaf, and every concession or back step by a friendly power in the past, like the Allies continuously made in “Pre-World War II Europe and Asia”, was greeted with more demands and much more betrayal. “World history will most assuredly attest to that!”

And as for our threat of consequences, I for one hope that this too is not just more eloquently put hype? The old saying that goes: “Talk Is Cheap, But It Takes Money To Buy Beer”, definitely comes into mind here, in my most humble (and powerless) opinion!

VERITAS INFINITUM (Truth Forever)