The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2009, 07:03 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "WOW!!!,...give US (both ways) a break JOE".

September 10, 2009

WOW!!!,...give US (both ways) a break JOE.
A grownup actually apologizing to SUPPOSED (?) Fellow Grownups for spouting merely one unarguable truth,...even defies logic.

It was/is absolutely absurd of Rep. Joe Wilson to apologize to ANYONE, much less to gaggle of career-Pompous Lordly Phonies (re. most in U.S. Congress). Hey,..."If the shoe fits...".

Hell, Joe. Just because only you had the guts openly saying to a proven Constantly Purposeful Liar and/or: "His Barackness" Obama; "YOU LIE",...most definitely is not something to apologize for. FAR FROM IT. Don't cave-into pompous lordly jack-asses even during EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE to U.S. Taxpayer LORDLY SELLING or CONCERTED RIP-OFF SEMINARS.

In fact, if more Republican, Independent or EVEN Democrat Leaders were just as FORTHRIGHT, HONEST & GUTSY as you from about 2 years ago,...it's much more than likely that We Americans would not be suffering The Quite Lordly & Ever Increasingly Dictatorial Rule being shoved down our collective throats, TODAY.

Our Forefathers might not even be rolling over in graves in disgust (as no doubt are), if HONESTY prevailed INSTEAD of The Congressionally Duplicitous Norm.

Regardless, if more Republicans were similarly AS GUTSY & not fearful of TYPICALLY Vindictive Dems, more likely than not Obama would still be just: "The Top Gun" Democrat; "Community Organizer" for ACORN & most nationally prominent poster boy for Chicago's Corrupt Dem Political Machine, alone.

So, Mr. Wilson,...NEVER apologize for being HONEST to ANYONE & especially to all pompous lords, gods or asses...FOR ANYTHING!!! In that context I thank you for your RARE HONEST CONGRESSIONAL SERVICE to Country.

Would there were more SO HONEST in the U.S. Congress like yourself, Obama, Pelosi, Rangle & Franks (TEE-HEE - just sarcastically jokin-can't help it-it's inate.)?

Neil

AKA: N.R. Filidei / www.wowcopy.com

Last edited by reconeil; 09-10-2009 at 07:18 AM. Reason: corrections/additions
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 10:11 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

In his statement apologizing for the outburst, Wilson said: "This evening, I let my emotions get the best of me when listening to the president's remarks regarding the coverage of illegal immigrants in the health care bill.

While I disagree with the president's statement, my comments were inappropriate and regrettable. I extend sincere apologies to the president for this lack of civility."

Also Wednesday night, Wilson spoke with Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, who accepted the apology on the president's behalf, according to a senior administration official.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:16 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Video Flashback: Dems Shout And Boo At Bush During 2005 SOTU [video]

The scrupulous FogCityJohn, member of the reality-based Daily Kos community, currently has a top post intriguingly titled "If Joe Wilson Were A Democrat." He muses thusly:
Tonight a Republican congressman essentially called the President of the United States a liar during a nationally televised speech delivered before both Houses of Congress... But what if the shoe were on the other foot? What if a Democratic congressman had interrupted one of Bush's speeches to Congress by calling Bush a liar? What do you think would have happened then? I can tell you what would have happened. There would have been immediate demands from Republicans that the offending Democrat resign his office. The next day, the Republican leadership in both houses of Congress would introduce resolutions condemning the congressman for his disrespect of the president. Naturally, the Democratic congressman would get no support from members of his own party. They would be falling all over themselves to condemn his outburst themselves, lest they be accused of tolerating that kind of behavior, or even worse, of being "Bush haters." The resolutions of censure would pass with the support of all Republicans and strong majorities of Democrats. The congressman might even be driven to resign. Even if not, he'd be subjected to protests in his district and in Washington. (Needless to say, the news media would join the baying hounds calling for his head.)
But Joe Wilson is a Republican. So I'm betting that none of the above will happen to him... And that, my friends, is the difference between the two parties in a nutshell. (Somehow seemed appropriate to quote John McCain.)
Remember the time when some deep-feeling member of some activist tribe hoisted up an anti-China sign reading "Would We Have Allowed Nazi Germany to Host the Olympics?" This is nowhere near as awesome as that. But it's still pretty cool. The best part is how he introduces his shrill portrait of grim partisan inequity with a brash "I can tell you what would have happened." Great ethos! Demonstrably idiotic followup made more embarrassing by the combination of seething resentment and righteous indignation. But still great ethos!
I've let the clip run a little long at the end so you can see how your moral betters stayed petulantly rooted to their seats after having shouted down Bush, so disgusted were they by the prospect of Social Security reform:
In fairness to the liberals currently wetting themselves over Joe Wilson's destruction of Congressional civility, maybe those shouts of "no" and "boo" were meant supportively. Like "No! Good God NO! Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! Boo on reality!" Because otherwise this morning's histrionics seem kind of self-serving and hypocritical. And moronic.

http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11275877.html
Old 09-10-2009, 01:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default David,...

This one actually addressed to Sfc Darrel.
Initially clicked wrong one of: "D"s. Cannot change or correct headings.

F----N WONDERFUL (for "THEM")!!! For US (both ways),...Tough S--t (as usual)!

But then, I always just love it when: "Holier than thou" & pompous Dem & Republican Lords
& Asses kiss & make up. Makes me feel warm & fuzzy & good all over.

Whatever, realistically & sarcastic jokin aside,...there's probably more than just some
bipartisan hanky-panky & skulldugory afoot within America's Royal Commisariat.
Eh,... "Watson"?

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Old Rham promised Joe a piece of: "His Barackship's"
MEDICARE & MEDICAID SAVINGS (How Absolutely LYINGLY Absurd!) from; "Obamacare",
for coming on board & kissing Royal Rings,...or whatever. Maybe Wilson will reciprocate
by promising Emmanuel a nice little parcel of South Carolina, in return.

Aren't such conjectures so obvious assuming, since just so: "Elimentary" expecting?
Well,...for WARRANTEDLY Jaded Me & most all also not easily duped Americans, anyway.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 09-10-2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: corr./add
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote