The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default D(rive) -R(everse)?

When the heck are they going to get off the campaign trail and start running America? Every time that dildo on Pennsylvania Avenue steps up to a microphone it has to be to campaign. The other day he questioned (in front of press cameras naturally) that when you want to go backwords, where do you put the shifter? (R) and when you want to go forward you move the shifter where? (D) and then every time from then on if you're going to the grocery store you gottah be a Democrat to get there, right?
Never before have I been so convicted to one political party than now. I've always been an American who voted for the candidate that fit my ideals than the one that didn't and ever since his coronation (inauguration) the employment level in this nation has decreased and the buck is worth less and those D's in congress spend more.
When's Mr. Obummah going to say sumthin' about the Americans in Afghanistan that were slaughtered the other day because they believed that a Man died for them on a cross?
De'jah-vu all over again; "Troops come home. Don't finish the job 'cause we (D's?) ain't given yahl nuthin no-mo. Election day coming soon donchah no.
Sponsored Links