Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-14-2017, 09:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry A Long Overdue Letter

5-14-2017
On the subject of immediate impeachments and recalls

Far too much banter and baseless chatter is engaged in by “We the People” when it concerns tossing out arrogant, indigent, and egotistical politicians (from any political party) who fail to measure up to expectations, or who directly (or through the actions of their staff) displays an attitude that elevates them above the people whom they claim to represent! No politician, and certainly not their hired help, are beyond the legal reach of the people! And anyone within government who believes or acts otherwise would be far better off infecting some alien nation!

Like many of you out there, my family too has had people fighting (and dying) in just about every war that this nation of ours has fought in over the last 240 years, dating all the way back to “The American Revolution”, and I’ll be damned if I will tolerate, accept, or even digest guff, loud mouthed abuse, or even being talked down to, by any arrogant fool within government, or anyplace else for that matter, as was recently attempted!

And to these feeble creatures, or anyone else within “This People’s Government” who is ever so inclined again, let me make my thoughts perfectly clear: “I am at your disposal!”

“I am an American, I am a man, and I am still (even at 76 years old) a force to be reckoned with!” And any screaming that is done in my, or my family’s direction, in the future should not be done over the phone, or from the safety of long distance, but rather face to face! “

For once again – “I am an American and I am a man”, and I detest any and all within any vested political spectrum who fights their battles long distance and from the safety of numbers or from behind the overpowering stench of politics as usual, or even power for the sake of power alone!"

“And If You Mean To Have A War, Then Let It Begin Here!” (Quote - Captain John Parker – Lexington Massachusetts April 19 1775)

Hardcore

Last edited by HARDCORE; 05-14-2017 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Corrected Text
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links