The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2021, 08:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Border Integrity

6-30-2021

The bottom line here is: “Either this is still “Our Country”, or it is not – WHICH IS IT?
How dare anyone, and I do mean anyone on any level, throw open our doors and our borders to illegal invaders – “This Is Not Their Right!!”

My wife is a proud and loyal member of “The Daughters of The American Revolution”, and my father had three beach heads and six battle stars in World War II. My step dad served aboard a heavy cruiser in the Pacific during that war, and yet another (I am told) served in “The Merchant Marines” also during that war. And as a matter of fact, my wife’s uncle, an Army Corporal, died as a P.O.W. in Korea!

Now, I know that many of you out there also served honorably, and many even died, defending “Our Nation”, so I ask you: “What in the Hell gives any foreign entity the right to invade our borders and seize-up rights that were paid for in American Blood, Sweat, Tears and Toil?”

Just who in the Hell do these people think that they are, what makes them think that they have any such rights, and why are we allowing members of “OUR OWN GOVERNMENT” to urinate all over Our Own People, Our Own Nation and “Our Own Constitution?!”

“ONE PISSED-OFF HARDCORE”