Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2022, 08:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation President Trump

2-3-2022
(More Personal Opinions)

(It Is Not a Matter of Political Party Alone!)

When “President Donald J. Trump” was referred to (?) as “the 45th and 47th President of The United States of America”, I personally do not believe that it was a joke – as the man does not impress me as an individual who would jest about such a matter! After all, the man did not rise to the top because of his braggadocio alone, but rather, because of his abilities and his personality!

So what is next for “The Illustrious Mr. Trump?” I don’t think that there is too much doubt over the fact that he is not through yet – not by any stretch of the imagination! Besides that, he has more than proven that he is a competent leader, and one who is more than capable of getting the job done right – and that in itself is refreshing and reassuring, especially at a point in time when world-tensions and local politics are once again becoming strained!

The bottom line here is that “Our Nation” can (and must) come first – before any political considerations, before egos, and definitely before any of these foreign entities that are constantly striving to topple us right out of the catbird seat?

“Keep the Faith Baby” – As “Our Nation” Is Absolutely Worth It!!

Hardcore