The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2023, 09:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Turning A Blind Eye

5-15-2023

Of course, this is strictly a ‘what-if’, but after watching the nightly-news this evening, I noticed the gigantic debris field of trash, refuse, and other assorted filth, that was being discarded by the invasion of reported illegals that are packing-up by the thousands, if not the tens of thousands, along Our Nation’s Southern Border!

I immediately attempted to contact various elements of “The Powers That Be” to question just what is going to be done about all of the mountains of garbage (and other assorted germy cast-offs) and also to ask who will be held financially liable for the massive expenses of clean-up?

Well to make a long story short, I was subjected to “The Old D.C. Two Step” in that for every number that I attempted to dial, I was given two more numbers to call? In short, no one either gave a damn or they were just plain apathetic and/or brain dead?

To make another long story short, this current border crisis wreaks of “The Dark Ages”, in that it was also human filth that predicated “The Plagues of Old - The Black Death etc”, that literally wiped-out countless millions of people during “The First Dark Age!” Now, I am not attempting to be an alarmist or even a defeatist, but it seems to me, that we ‘well-educated’ descendants of “Our Illustrious Founders” just might be treading upon the same shaky-turf that our ancestors did? They do say, however, that we illustrious off-spring of “Our Founders” are healthier, wiser, more sophisticated and even far more hip, than our fore-bearers and yet, we still do not seem to possess the ability to stop, or even to circumvent, another potential problem, before it stops us dead in our tracks? “What fools we mortals continue to be!?”

Hardcore