The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2002, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question "the Plot Thickens"

?THE PLOT THICKENS?

George Orwell?s fictional (?) One World Government, George (CIA) Bush Sr. and the New World Order, the United Nations and it?s World Court, King George the Second and his Homeland Security, and now the ?Secret Court!!? (Achtung!!!!) Up until this morning, I had no idea that we even had a ?SECRET COURT? but according to the New York Times, yes indeed, ?Thar She Blows!?

Again according to the media, a turf battle is currently raging over who will be the top dog of this step in the wrong direction! The President insists that the power to declare war against Iraq rests in his hands, the United Nations demands that the United States not even select the color of military toilet paper without their OK, and this (so-called) Secret Court is bitching that it was ill-used by the FBI as far as acquiring wire taps! ?Zounds Batman, this wreaks of Der Vaderland in the mid to late 1930s (opinion)!?

As for Congress itself (zzzzzzzz), they are naturally stomping their feet over the prospect
of becoming a carbon copy of the old Roman Senate under NERO! Indigent, fattened, and asleep within the Coliseum! ?Hell, is it any wonder that big-buisness demigods are ripping and running while our bloated political cats are busily at play!?

While all of this positioning is taking place, many in power believing that the time is right and Lord Bush, not being one to let an opportunity go undeveloped, is blaming logging curbs for the current (mass) outbreaks of forest fires. As a matter of fact, critics are charging that Bush is using this turmoil to advance the vested interest of billion-dollar loggers (so what else is new George?)!

I whole-heatedly supported your ?Old Man? in Gulf War I, Mr. Bush, and I have the letters to prove it, his and mine! But John Quincy Adams was not his father, Franklin D. Roosevelt was not his cousin by marriage and you sure as hell ain?t your daddy, except in name only! ?And this you are proving on a daily basis!?

What?s next George? Declare war upon the entire Middle East, excluding Israel of course! Strip the oil from the entire U.S. Coast, and the mighty timber from the great Northwest! You are already burying nuclear waste thousands of miles from the mines that produced the lethal product, and some of your selected ranch-hands are lying and cheating to eliminate needed and earned veteran?s benefits! Some even claim that you intend to
declare war after war to insure your continuing warrior image! (Say it ain?t so Mr. President?)

Sir, I don?t blame you, not totally in any event! I fault Congress and the Supreme Court for surrendering the balance of power and blurring the line between various law enforcement agencies, and indeed, even between the Executive, Judicial and Legislative Branches of the People?s Government. I further blame the people themselves for allowing
this travesty to continue on unchallenged in the courts and at the polls! And last but not least, I blame myself for not seeing the handwriting upon the wall! ?What kind of a nation are we creating for our kids and grand kids to live in??

I am not worried about any ?Spotted Owl?, but rather about a vestedly tainted government that resides amidst the clouds of grandiosity, out of reach to all, save for the High and the Mighty!

VERITAS :cd: