The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2002, 01:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation A Common Ailments Perhaps?

?So what the hell else is new?? Less than a decade ago, while our nation was under the control of the other political party, I wrote a piece on experimentation, commenting (benignly) on a major news service article that referenced this exact same subject. I remembered how, some 5 or so decades earlier, many European minorities were literally obliterated in ?World War II Gas Chambers?, as well as other ghastly experiments that had been conducted upon mankind elsewhere in the world! The story was truthful, and I thought that it was a natural, considering the attention being paid to such matters back then! ?I WAS WRONG!!?

A few months after mailing out this piece on ?Medi/Military Experimentation?, I was chatting with a friend long distance when a monotonal, low-key voice entered the conversation stating (verbatim): ?Mr. --------, the First Amendment is a splendid thing, but you sir have pushed the envelope to the limit!? The interrupting party (naturally) refused to identify himself and hung up! God, how I love the First Amendment, and to think, ?Homeland Security? wasn?t even a twinkle in an ?Orwellian Eye? back then!

I didn?t realize how many political problems we had in common with some allies in the Middle East, until I read a story on CNN today? The piece outlined the collapse of ?Israel?s Governing Coalition?, and I was amazed how politically similar the reasons (excuses?) given were, to those often utilized by some of our own political-factions!

The first rift apparently came over the reported refusal of Israel?s Prime Minister to compromise over the disbursement of moneys? And the second problem was the (carte blanche) resignation of the political faction that didn?t get it?s own way! (Poor Babies)

It seems that this faction was demanding that some of the money earmarked for more ?Border Settlements? in that nation, be diverted to something as trivial (?) as assistance to pensioners (many of them veterans), low income students (part of the life-blood of any nation-opinion), and one-parent families! To quote Ariel Sharon: ?Legislators must vote for (his) budget to show allies, the U.S. included, that Israel is serious about putting it?s economy back on track!?? (Hell, there is always U.S. Foreign Aid!?)

Ariel Sharon further stated, and I quote: ?I will not tolerate games or political tricks! Whoever does not vote in favor of the budget, can not be part of this government!!?

Thank God that some things ?ARE? much different here in the United States than in Israel! In the U.S., ?Our People Are (in fact) The Government?, aren?t they?! And naturally, both political factions in Israel are accusing the other of ?Playing Politics?, and that?s something that would ?NEVER? be tolerated here in the ?Good Old U. S. of A.?!?

?Your damned right I?m being sarcastic!?

VERITAS
Old 10-30-2002, 01:38 PM

Hardcore,

Are you related to "deep throat" agent? ha ha .

I can't believe someone tapped into your phone line! But I do believe they have the ability to do most whatever they want to - legal or be illegal!

The issues you are hitting on are becoming more and more abundant. As the X-Files say's the "Truth is out there" god help us if we ever find out all of the things that are going on!!

Keep us strait old buddy I'll be reading subscriptions as you let them out.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 01:39 PM

How do you like that I spelld straight wrong! Ohl Well I never said I had perfect diction - but I try.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-30-2002, 01:40 PM

That's all! Now I've spelled that wrong too - its been a very long day and I'm beat. Have the next two days off so I've got a long weekend.

You guys take it easy and I'll be back Monday - God Willing.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-30-2002, 01:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking BOATS

Ah, To err is 'humin'! It is after all, the thought that counts! Thanks old buddy!!